Groups

Is this iphone deal any good ?

16 GB 3GS Iphone for £59
    Unlimited Text
    Unlimited Calls
    Unlimited Wifi
    £20 p/month on 24 month contract

My wife has offered to get me this as she works for o2. Is there any better deals out there?

17 Comments

v. good deal :thumbsup:

I'd go for it, sounds like a great deal to me. That said i'm not savvy on mobile phone deals

Do you mean unlimited internet use rather than Wifi? Wifi is like the phone connecting to wireless broadband (say your router in the house, wifi hotspots etc). If so, good deal

Original Poster

civms47;8360297

Do you mean unlimited internet use rather than Wifi? Wifi is like the … Do you mean unlimited internet use rather than Wifi? Wifi is like the phone connecting to wireless broadband (say your router in the house, wifi hotspots etc). If so, good deal

yeah unlimited internet and they are also allowing unlimited wifi to the cloud and btopenzone.

I am sure it will be free internet too, if you don't want it get me it as it is a deal and half

rashriaz;8360324

yeah unlimited internet and they are also allowing unlimited wifi to the … yeah unlimited internet and they are also allowing unlimited wifi to the cloud and btopenzone.

Sounds like a good deal then!!

Original Poster

great.....o2 shop here I come !!!

thanks for the advise guys

Unlimited calls? Get in there!!!:thumbsup:

Don't think there's anything better than that deal at the moment for everyday customers. Obviously the 4th Gen is coming out in the summer, so the 3GS will be cheaper later this year anyway.

I'm with O2, paying £35 on 24mth contract and had to pay £89 for mine earlier this year, so by comparison - I'd take the deal she's able to get.

Cracking deal :thumbsup:

...or should you wait for the new iPhone :-D

Original Poster

they do also have the 8gb version for free but im going for the 16gb for £59

if you know anyone working for o2, ask them they might be able to get you one

Thats the O2 staff offer.

Is unlimited to just O2 and landlines? if not what are you waiting for snap it up!

spitroast

milesy29;8360377

Thats the O2 staff offer.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

no its unlimited, can call all networks and landlines except 08 and 09 numbers

Any chance your wife can get anyone else a similar contract. Sounds as if a few people would consider it?

Banned

wow great deal, if ya dont want it, then my daughter would
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      2. Multi fuel stove deals11
      3. Memory foam mattress topper56
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?78

See more discussions