Groups

is this lap top worth £264?

eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi…941eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi…941

my gf wants a laptop, i dont want to spend a fortune and i have seen this for £264. anyone quickly tell me if its worth it?

9 Comments

for the price then yes but it is a very low spec laptop. Look at the clearance section at PC World's site and you may find a betetr deal.

Original Poster

i did. £299 for their cheapest and it seems even lower spec, its pretty much for internet, email,

ok for now then upgrade later on if need be maybe

excellent value if it costs £264 delivered. not the fastest, only single core, but decent brand and still a lot of computer for the money.

Original Poster

ok, i'm kinda in 2 minds now :?

Banned

if its 2nd hand and no warrenty then no

Could tell how you actually order one of these please as I would like to buy one. Thank You.

Peter

Original Poster

the laptop is brand new with 1 years warranty via this thread
    ]http//ww…095

Its worth £264 because its brand new, You could get a better spec S/H for that, But it depends what you want.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      2. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250

See more discussions