Groups

is this laptop any good?

i dont really have the money to go out and buy a laptop so was thinking about using my argos card all i really want is a general decent laptop for surfing the net and football manager type games oh and a big screen what do you guys think to this?

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

are emachines any good ?

thanx !!

3 Comments

eMachines tend to go for the cheaper end of the market, and have been around for a number of years, though they are not really one the "top" brands.

This machine look OK for the money, without being any great bargain. £369 for a 17" laptop is pretty good.

And by buying it from Argos, if you have any problems with it at least you are dealing with a well known company.
    Edited by: "guilbert53" 15th Dec 2010

Okay depends tho

Original Poster

thanx for the comments guys found this one for 30 pound more which im gonna go for argos.co.uk/sta…htm ive had 2 hp laptops before which cost me 500 pound plus and basicly both motherboards went !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      2. word survey1013
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions