Is this laptop any good for PUBG and Ark Survival etc?

Found 4th Apr
saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7…tml

As the title states is this laptop any good for PUBG and Ark Survival etc? I have a budget of £800 MAX!

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Easily id say but id def put the extra 50 quid to get the 16gb ram. If its only those two games you will play why not get an xbox one tho
I’d invest in a PC unless you have a requirement to be mobile or extreme lack of space. The spec is ok but won’t play pub g on full graphics I don’t think.
123batman3211 h, 19 m ago

Easily id say but id def put the extra 50 quid to get the 16gb ram. If its …Easily id say but id def put the extra 50 quid to get the 16gb ram. If its only those two games you will play why not get an xbox one tho

Does the Xbox one version have mouse support? You can't aim anywhere near as well with a controller.
EndlessWaves16 m ago

Does the Xbox one version have mouse support? You can't aim anywhere near …Does the Xbox one version have mouse support? You can't aim anywhere near as well with a controller.

Not sure ive got ps4. Depends on the person really i had a gaming pc and as much as i tried i was useless with the mouse lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants