Is this laptop good?battery life, bloatware, shelf life etc?

Found 11th Aug 2017
HI

I might buy this laptop, its chinese GMOLO 15.6inch gaming laptop notebook
aliexpress.com/ite…tml

The Graphics card is integrated which means its not as good as dedicated one?

the processor has a TDP of ten and had a benchmark score of 1868 but i have no idea if its good, one review said it was good for power consumption.

RAM is 4gb can choose 8gb.

Battery size UNSURE BUT IT SAYS 2HOURS average.

One review said microphone doesn't work with driver software?

Ideally i just wanna play overwatch and league of legends

spec for these games can be found here
support.riotgames.com/hc/…nts

pcgamer.com/ove…ed/

Thanks for any input
from noob computer guy
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Eww just no no nooononononoooo

£200-300 for gaming laptop your going to get poo

ebay.co.uk/itm…cWF
Edited by: "Creatishh" 11th Aug 2017
The J suffix processors are the desktop versions of the N suffix models, there are some gaming benchmarks against similarly low power processors here:
techspot.com/rev…tml

In short, for £315 including VAT it's completely laughable. The normal i3-6006U models that come up as deals at £300-350 are easily three times faster.

And with that tiny little 13Wh battery I can easily believe it only lasts 2 hours under light use. Even in budget laptops it's unusual to see less than 25-30Wh.
EndlessWaves11th Aug

The J suffix processors are the desktop versions of the N suffix models, …The J suffix processors are the desktop versions of the N suffix models, there are some gaming benchmarks against similarly low power processors here:https://www.techspot.com/review/806-amd-kabini-vs-intel-bay-trail-d/page5.htmlIn short, for £315 including VAT it's completely laughable. The normal i3-6006U models that come up as deals at £300-350 are easily three times faster.And with that tiny little 13Wh battery I can easily believe it only lasts 2 hours under light use. Even in budget laptops it's unusual to see less than 25-30Wh.

thanks thats a useful link, thanks i'll keep searching
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants