Is this laptop worth £200? Sony VGN-N130G

8 replies
Found 22nd Dec 2009
Where's Scotty Boy when you need him?!

Am being offered the above for two hundered smakaroos..unsure if it's worth the price tag. I don't have a clue, but need to tell the seller sharpish. It's 80gb and a dual core sommat..

Like this: (exactly the same spec)
amazon.com/Son…6RE

8 Comments

Yes, but not much more either. It's about what it is worth.

Only worth it at that spec because its a vaio.

[FONT=Verdana]He's presently camped out in the reception area of a sh!t B&B in the back of beyond waiting for the train tracks to be cleared of snow for hopefully getting home tomorrow.

If you post the full spec I can take a look but you'll also want to confirm whether there's still a support warranty in place along with whether it comes with the recovery CDs/DVDs as well.

What exactly are you needing at the end of the day??? :?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;7308337

[FONT=Verdana]He's presently camped out in the reception area of a sh!t … [FONT=Verdana]He's presently camped out in the reception area of a sh!t B&B in the back of beyond waiting for the train tracks to be cleared of snow for hopefully getting home tomorrow.If you post the full spec I can take a look but you'll also want to confirm whether there's still a support warranty in place along with whether it comes with the recovery CDs/DVDs as well.What exactly are you needing at the end of the day??? :?Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

thanks for popping on..repped for willingness to help. as for the laptop- i've refused it now..lol. just went with what others said on here. plus the keys were really grubby(!)
have safe journey home- .. wouldn't wanna be you at this time.
im off to a cosy bed, me;-):p

Original Poster

thanks for the links too. you're a gem.

samwants2save;7308363

thanks for the links too. you're a gem.

[FONT=Verdana]No probs - what is it exactly your needing btw but also what's your budget?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad67
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.920
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197

See more discussions