Is this legit

Posted 8th Jun 2019
peelkart.com

I wonder does anyone know any information about this website? Is it genuine?
Community Updates
Ask
39 Comments
lol
deleted2222046
i wish lol
Without going all Grammar Police, the English descriptions are very slightly off and if it's too good to be true....

Why don't you order something OP and report back?
Returns page states buyers should return VHS tapes to India, but with the caveat "We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item."
Quality.
According to Whois.com website registered in Toronto on 22/5/19
Scamadviser.com can’t even find the website as it’s so new
Terms and conditions - shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Returns show exemption of products, all of which they do not sell on the website.
A poor attempt at a cut and paste website.
AVOID!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 8th Jun 2019
I did think that. Thanks guys
Fake website, but I am quite impressed with how well it is built for something that's a scam.
I just ordered the ender 3 pro off of it. I'm here now because i got suspicious of a timer counting down from 25 minutes on deal of the day. The timer loops. Its entirely just a psychology trick to get people to buy before looking. This happened when my mum ordered it. I really hope its genuine but after looking at their other stuff, i doubt it is
Neighfan08/06/2019 18:29

I just ordered the ender 3 pro off of it. I'm here now because i got …I just ordered the ender 3 pro off of it. I'm here now because i got suspicious of a timer counting down from 25 minutes on deal of the day. The timer loops. Its entirely just a psychology trick to get people to buy before looking. This happened when my mum ordered it. I really hope its genuine but after looking at their other stuff, i doubt it is

Try to get a refund ASAP

I just ordered the ender 3 pro off of it. I'm here now because i got …I just ordered the ender 3 pro off of it. I'm here now because i got suspicious of a timer counting down from 25 minutes on deal of the day. The timer loops. Its entirely just a psychology trick to get people to buy before looking. This happened when my mum ordered it. I really hope its genuine but after looking at their other stuff, i doubt it is

That was what I was looking at. Alarm bells wihe timer. When you order, did you get SSL i think its called where http in web browser changes to https. I think some have padlocks
seriously...lol

I wonder what happened next?
any further updates about the site being a scam. was about to place a order from them last night after being sent an emain with the code KART30 for 30% discount
I was thinking of ordering. Unsure now. Dont know if i can be assed with trying to get back money back from credit card. If thingd going wrong.
brilly12/06/2019 14:58

Comment deleted

I wasnt. I was replying back and agreeing with them.
STOP STALKING ME!!!
leegp7912/06/2019 16:26

I wasnt. I was replying back and agreeing with them.STOP STALKING ME!!!

i am not stalking you ffs get a grip - delusions of grandeur indeed

"I was thinking of ordering. Unsure now"

this is NOT the response of someone thats accepted that its a scam site - this is some guy thats ignored the warnings and going 'hmmm i wonder... perhaps i will order i might be ok'

by posting your 'thoughts' you have bumped the site and not warned anyone about it
brilly12/06/2019 16:31

i am not stalking you ffs get a grip - delusions of grandeur indeed"I was …i am not stalking you ffs get a grip - delusions of grandeur indeed"I was thinking of ordering. Unsure now" this is NOT the response of someone thats accepted that its a scam site - this is some guy thats ignored the warnings and going 'hmmm i wonder... perhaps i will order i might be ok'by posting your 'thoughts' you have bumped the site and not warned anyone about it

I ask a question. Which meant i want sure about how legit this company was. By asking the question im not bumping them up. I wanted peoples opinion. I only replied back to that other user as i waa sayibg i was intrested.
Now i know you no everything. But I'm sure you don't always know which sellers are 100% genuine or not on every place site you go to.
States returns have to be sent back to India, also they are governed by Indian Law. Everything is shipped from China.

This:

'.....CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened....'

Who buys VHS tapes or cassette tapes these days? I know vinyl records are making a come-back, but really - wouldn't touch them with a bargepole!
leegp7912/06/2019 16:46

I ask a question. Which meant i want sure about how legit this company …I ask a question. Which meant i want sure about how legit this company was. By asking the question im not bumping them up. I wanted peoples opinion. I only replied back to that other user as i waa sayibg i was intrested.Now i know you no everything. But I'm sure you don't always know which sellers are 100% genuine or not on every place site you go to.

wut?

lee asks question
the entire planet says scam site
lee muses and considers an order
brilly says wtf its a scam site
lee says STOP STALKING ME MEANIE
30 day refund policy but deliveries can take 30 - 40 days
brilly12/06/2019 16:58

wut?lee asks questionthe entire planet says scam sitelee muses and …wut?lee asks questionthe entire planet says scam sitelee muses and considers an orderbrilly says wtf its a scam sitelee says STOP STALKING ME MEANIE

I never consider it after i was pointed out and i also saw that info.
I said to that other user i thought about it
leegp7912/06/2019 17:04

I never consider it after i was pointed out and i also saw that info.I …I never consider it after i was pointed out and i also saw that info.I said to that other user i thought about it

'unsure now'
present tense - aka ignored all scam warnings

Has your printer arrived yet
anish_bedi13/06/2019 11:04

Has your printer arrived yet

Neighfan is not a long-standing contributing member on here and will probably not revisit and give an update. The website is a scam, 100%. No goods even exist let alone be sent out.
Don’t even think about ordering anything
Buy with CreditCard if you can, if you can't, don't
JimboParrot12/06/2019 16:52

States returns have to be sent back to India, also they are governed by …States returns have to be sent back to India, also they are governed by Indian Law. Everything is shipped from China.This:'.....CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened....'Who buys VHS tapes or cassette tapes these days? I know vinyl records are making a come-back, but really - wouldn't touch them with a bargepole!

Like Vinyl LPs, EPs, & singles, audio cassettes are also back now.

For example,..

37850209-eEK6S.jpg
GwanGy13/06/2019 11:19

Buy with CreditCard if you can, if you can't, don't

The domain is only 20 days old, don’t forget that, and what with all the other major red flags, even paying with a credit card would be a waste of time and will only bring heartache.
JimboParrot12/06/2019 16:52

States returns have to be sent back to India, also they are governed by …States returns have to be sent back to India, also they are governed by Indian Law. Everything is shipped from China.This:'.....CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened....’

And the website doesn’t even incorporate any of those items being sold by them!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 13th Jun 2019
deleted1781213/06/2019 11:29

Like Vinyl LPs, EPs, & singles, audio cassettes are also back now.For …Like Vinyl LPs, EPs, & singles, audio cassettes are also back now.For example,..[Image]

Fair enough, but as said they don't even sell them, plus I was suggesting they'd just copied and pasted from somewhere.
so is this site a fake?
hobbyking.com

looks very similar in style
Edited by: "leegp79" 14th Jun 2019
According to Whois.comHobbyking.com was registered in 2002.
However, it may be a legitimate site but the many reviews are dire. It looks like they keep your money even Item is not in stock. They are very slow to refund with little or no communication. It looks to me that they make money by keeping your money and accruing interest before you try and claim it back.
I would avoid and spend more using a reputable uk retailer and use your credit card for payment protection.
I’ve fallen into this trap I ordered a ender pro 3 weeks ago from this site by credit card and received an email saying it has been dispatched will take upto 2 weeks to be delivered then I sent a message to them saying that I received another email through saying it has been delivered on a Sunday which I thought was strange so I emailed them and they replied back saying I should of received it by now but because I haven’t they said I can keep it when it arrives and also give me a full refund within 7-10 days still nothing after 10 days and now the site isn’t available anymore
benjamin.saint26/06/2019 12:54

I’ve fallen into this trap I ordered a ender pro 3 weeks ago from this s …I’ve fallen into this trap I ordered a ender pro 3 weeks ago from this site by credit card and received an email saying it has been dispatched will take upto 2 weeks to be delivered then I sent a message to them saying that I received another email through saying it has been delivered on a Sunday which I thought was strange so I emailed them and they replied back saying I should of received it by now but because I haven’t they said I can keep it when it arrives and also give me a full refund within 7-10 days still nothing after 10 days and now the site isn’t available anymore

Don't wait around any more. If transaction was over £100 then make a claim with your credit card company under section 75. If transaction was under £100, chargeback. The company was just stalling you, I wouldn't wait any longer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants