Is this lenovo tablet worth buying?

8 replies
Found 7th Jan
Hi is this lenovo worth buying argos.co.uk/pro…797 please? Or something alse 8 inch min for under £100.

8 Comments

Everyone moans about everything on this site but for £80 looks a decent buy.

If anyone comes in moaning about the tablet or screen etc, could u help the guy out and post a direct link to an in stock recommendation.

yes definitely is for the price. no complaints for browsing and streaming. better with the 10 inch for watching films etc. sound good. and cheap and cheerful compared to laptops. guess depends what u want tablet to do?

Looks good to me, was a bit cheaper before. Here's a recent thread on it. hotukdeals.com/dea…699

ive got this tablet, for the price, its good. just dont expect it to be as pin sharp or fast as an iPad. fine for casual use.

Original Poster

Am only looking for something to replacy my little boys galaxy tab 3 7 inch that is a bit toooooo slow for him now. And dont want to spend too much on it. Shame that missed currys asus one for £99.

I have a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3. It was great, right up until an incremental update made it suddenly quite slow and unresponsive. A factory reset didn't help.

For this reason amongst others, I will not by Lenovo again.

drnutso

Am only looking for something to replacy my little boys galaxy tab 3 7 … Am only looking for something to replacy my little boys galaxy tab 3 7 inch that is a bit toooooo slow for him now. And dont want to spend too much on it. Shame that missed currys asus one for £99.

​should be fine for that, far more responsive than those and the screen is fine for watching youtube, movies etc. plays basic games fairly well too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522888
    2. Add one, leave one game54415470
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414665
    4. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)23

See more discussions