Groups

Is this male or female deodorant?

acdo.co.uk/pro…=10

My sister bought this from tesco and she doesn't know if it is male or female deodorant. I have checked the labels and nothing. It smells rather masculine to me though.

12 Comments

Female...! Butch females in all due respect though.

Original Poster

Ok nice one for that!

The word "sensitive" gives it away as that doesn't usually apply to men!

This is the one that we use.]http//ww…215
    I don't know how the heck it works - but it does (it's a solid rock salt crystal stick) Seems expensive, but as we both use it andit's lasted over a year.
    Yes we do both work, yes we do both 'have a life' and yes we do have freinds who we trust to have told us if we stank!!

jelli89

yes we do have freinds who we trust to have told us if we stank!!

:whistling: ;-)

Banned

I have one of these somewhere, so female.

Although as deodorants go it is ****.

Prissymiss

I have one of these somewhere, so female.Although as deodorants go it is … I have one of these somewhere, so female.Although as deodorants go it is ****.

4 stars must be good then:thumbsup:

Banned

fox2020

4 stars must be good then:thumbsup:

And to you my good man I give *****

Prissymiss

And to you my good man I give *****

***** = "F'all" ??!?

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

***** = "F'all" ??!?

Wee bit catty today, not enough custard action me thinks:whistling:

jelli89

This is the one that we … This is the one that we use.]http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=864&xs=5DB1293398D14C9498A611328A66C215I don't know how the heck it works - but it does (it's a solid rock salt crystal stick) Seems expensive, but as we both use it andit's lasted over a year. Yes we do both work, yes we do both 'have a life' and yes we do have freinds who we trust to have told us if we stank!!

It works by killing off the nasty stinky bacteria instead of just hiding it like regular deoderants. The bacteria are killed by the salt left behind when you wet it and rub it.

jelli89

This is the one that we … This is the one that we use.]http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=864&xs=5DB1293398D14C9498A611328A66C215I don't know how the heck it works - but it does (it's a solid rock salt crystal stick) Seems expensive, but as we both use it andit's lasted over a year. Yes we do both work, yes we do both 'have a life' and yes we do have freinds who we trust to have told us if we stank!!

This good place to buy a similar from,I've ordered from this site loads of times.
    veganstore.co.uk/cry…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions