Is this pc worth 120.00 cheers

11 Comments
Doesn't sound like a gaming PC was they don't bother listing the gpu which means it's most likely not got one.

If it's a genuine copy of W10 then it's not too bad of a deal.
Just have to remember as it looks like a custom build and second hand so no warranty and it looks like it was build to a tight budget.
to be honest you're better off with a proper referb if you're looking for cheap
Here is a reliable source, you will get a warranty a it wont be covered in dirt like that rig

Decent for price gaming rig HERE
Edited by: "jimhuf" 18th Jan
jimhuf6 m ago

to be honest you're better off with a proper referb if you're looking for …to be honest you're better off with a proper referb if you're looking for cheap Here is a reliable source, you will get a warranty a it wont be covered in dirt like that rigDecent for price gaming rig HERE

that's a dreadful PC. Some games won't even run on that full stop due to the extremely old CPU.
Original Poster
Thank you everyone
It's a fair price for a decent four year old machine. You might be able to find better but it's definitely worth £120.
emodan2 h, 17 m ago

that's a dreadful PC. Some games won't even run on that full stop due to …that's a dreadful PC. Some games won't even run on that full stop due to the extremely old CPU.

It's only four years old, and I'd be surprised if you could find even one game that wouldn't run acceptably with that CPU.

It is misleading to label it as a gaming PC if doesn't have a relatively powerful graphics card as it won't play many more games than most PCs.
EndlessWaves1 m ago

It's a fair price for a decent four year old machine. You might be able to …It's a fair price for a decent four year old machine. You might be able to find better but it's definitely worth £120. It's only four years old, and I'd be surprised if you could find even one game that wouldn't run acceptably with that CPU. It is misleading to label it as a gaming PC if doesn't have a relatively powerful graphics card as it won't play many more games than most PCs.

I was referring to the refurb linked in the comment which uses a core2duo
emodan22 m ago

I was referring to the refurb linked in the comment which uses a core2duo

Sorry, I didn't realise.
EndlessWaves1 m ago

Sorry, I didn't realise.

np dude. Your right about the ops gumtree PC just whack in a gpu and it wouldn't be half bad.
It's defo worth £120, As suggested though it's not really a gaming pc.

You could always stick a graphics card in it, Although you may have to upgrade the psu as well.
That is not a gaming PC and is not worth £120.
it's an APU so all the comments about graphics are redundant

it's crap anyway, you don't want it. but maybe ignore the advice of the people who don't know what they are talking about
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants