Groups
    EXPIRED

Is this phone any good or just cheap Chinese rubbish - ideal world

Just flicking through tv channels and saw ideal world selling this idealworld.tv/pp/…323

Has anyone had a stk phone before? I'm presuming it's a rebadged phone of a different make but google isn't helping me.

Just looking for some opinions on this phone. Is it worth the money?

10 Comments

GOD NO! 8GB storage and 1GB are very limiting these days (unless you are Windows/iOS)
    You would be much better off with something from GearBest/Banggood as they do actually provide value for money.
    This phone should be £40 Max

Rubbish indeed, avoid Ideal World and shop around for a better deal.

Sstuff

Rubbish indeed, avoid Ideal World and shop around for a better deal.

but it comes with a massive 8gb storage, for all your needs

(the above was no doubt said by some idiot on ideal world)

Total bolox. Do your research if going in to a Chinese phone, after all, its an investment and even they are not cheap.

alexoakleyalexoakley

Total bolox. Do your research if going in to a Chinese phone, after all, … Total bolox. Do your research if going in to a Chinese phone, after all, its an investment and even they are not cheap.

Grammar fail overload.

But yes, once translated I agree. Very poor specifications.

I've been in the industry 25 years and never heard of them. It's over priced anyway. If you want an affordable phone with similar spec look at Pop4 trio from Alcatel. (Chinese yes, rubbish no. No4 Globally)

LadyBe

I've been in the industry 25 years and never heard of them. It's over … I've been in the industry 25 years and never heard of them. It's over priced anyway. If you want an affordable phone with similar spec look at Pop4 trio from Alcatel. (Chinese yes, rubbish no. No4 Globally)

Alcatel are further down nowadays....Huawei, Xiaomi and OPPO pushed them down to around seventh (_;)

Spottybutterfly

Just flicking through tv channels and saw ideal world selling this … Just flicking through tv channels and saw ideal world selling this http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/stk-sync-5c-dual-sim,-quadcore,-5-inch-android-lollypop-smartphone-with-8mp-camera,-case,-headset-371323Has anyone had a stk phone before? I'm presuming it's a rebadged phone of a different make but google isn't helping me.Just looking for some opinions on this phone. Is it worth the money?

i have one it is super ok smartphone,

Banned

I saw these phones and having done a little bit of research, they're a UK company trading in mobile accessories since 1993 (www.stklife.com) They actually have an alright range. I guess IdealWorld are just championing the brand. Going to order one of the 'Hero X' devices because they look great for £150!

The Settings app offers very few configuration options. Established makers like Alcatel pay much more attention to this app. For instance, in the STK, there is no menu tree option in Settings to stop it from vibrating every time you press a key on the virtual keyboard. It would save battery power if there was one
    Also I still have not been able to engage the front camera...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?22
      2. Sky45
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?55
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1521

See more discussions