Found 8th Apr 2008
Keep getting phoned up by phones4u as my contract is up and they seem to think this is a great offer they are giving me:

Orange 18 Month Contract
100 mins
300 txts
Free Samsung G600

All for £25 per month

Im happy with my 200 mins 200 txts i get at the moment but just want that cheaper now my contract is up. Could i just ring orange and see if they would do it cheaper?

If anyone knows of any good deals at the moment id be very grateful if you could post

Thanks.

7 Comments

absolute rip off !!!

will explain later why but trust me.

hotukdeals.com/ite…530 - if you don't need to stay with Orange, try this deal posted earlier, especially if you use Quidco

always worth phoning and asking if they have a better deal as you have been looking around and think there are better deals out there. I did this with o2 and got the top plan for £15 less than it should be

Original Poster

they seemed to think this was a great offer, i had to get them to (supposedly) ask their manager for permission to let me have the G600. Theyre so full of bull ****. Thanks for the heads up on these deals i will keep my eye out.

Cheers again.

for that price on vodaphone my sister has a w910 phone plus unlimited texts and 600 mins so thats a rip off

I just got the G600 for free (also offered the W910i for free or Viewty for £20) for taking out another 18 month contract with Orange (direct from Orange) and my tariff was reduced to £17.50 a month for 475 mins and 75 texts from £25. Basically they will probably apply a 10% reduction anyway, but as I'd been a customer for a long time they offered a further £5 per month off. Also got my 4th Magic Number so they don't eat into my inclusive minutes. Give Orange a call and ask what they can offer you!

Absolute gash, rang o2 the other day to cancel, they offered me 400 mins, unlimited 02 to 02 calls, 1000 texts and a free viewty, oh and for 15 quid a month
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions