Found 8th Mar 2010
Hi i need ram for my pc and noticed this:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRA…ebd

Is this PNY ddr2 ram worth for £58?????

thanks!

6 Comments

Original Poster

Pudgyy;8049508

i would spend extra and get … i would spend extra and get thishttp://*********.co.uk/New-Sealed-Corsair-Gaming-Memory-Kit-4GB_W0QQitemZ320488087408QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_DesktopComponents_RL?hash=item4a9e941f70:)

link does not work

replace ***** with ebay

Original Poster

Pudgyy;8049573

replace ***** with ebay

still doesnt work, you maybe logged into ebay thats why?

Original Poster

Pudgyy;8049573

replace ***** with ebay

dcx_badass;8049753

Just use ebuyer. You have to replace the stars with cgi[dot]ebay for it … Just use ebuyer. You have to replace the stars with cgi[dot]ebay for it to work. Or use tinyurl on the link.

thanks found the link, thinking about it because the pny is cheaper, and i had ram from them pny before, and they gave excellent service when my memory had to be returned due to a fault of mine, but they replaced it:-D

MR1123;8049833

thanks found the link, thinking about it because the pny is cheaper, and … thanks found the link, thinking about it because the pny is cheaper, and i had ram from them pny before, and they gave excellent service when my memory had to be returned due to a fault of mine, but they replaced it:-D

Given the choice I would choose Corsair over PNY, Got 4 x 1GB Corsair XMS2's in my system, best money I've spent on a computer :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769315
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!89
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1232
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2339

See more discussions