Youtube link
below (warning may offend)

15 Comments

Haha, I remember the 1st time I see that I watched it about 10 times :w00t:

No it's fake

Ewwwww!

good fake

Banned

obviouslly not the acting is terrible, the all look really uneasy, and why would there be a camera there anyway ::roll:

Original Poster

ryman1000;8113798

obviouslly not the acting is terrible, the all look really uneasy, and … obviouslly not the acting is terrible, the all look really uneasy, and why would there be a camera there anyway ::roll:

wouldnt you be a 'little bit uneasy' after someone drops a log in your pool?:)

looool

fake ting a lings bruv

Original Poster

numptyj;8113847

loooolfake ting a lings bruv

no s**t:whistling:

Banned

skusey;8113833

wouldnt you be a 'little bit uneasy' after someone drops a log in your … wouldnt you be a 'little bit uneasy' after someone drops a log in your pool?:)

Before that. And the way the girl got out the pool looked like she proper tried to make herself look shocked, and the boy when he says 'holy shizzle' you can tell he's acting.

Banned

ryman1000;8113874

Before that. And the way the girl got out the pool looked like she … Before that. And the way the girl got out the pool looked like she proper tried to make herself look shocked, and the boy when he says 'holy shizzle' you can tell he's acting.

Damn. You've really spoilt it for me now!

Banned

guv;8113888

Damn. You've really spoilt it for me now!

:thumbsup:

wow that's sick!

Original Poster

tkelo;8113927

wow that's sick!

no, wrong end:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764015
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions