Is this really true? Whats wrong about it? Please help = Rep added to you

2 replies
Found 16th May 2009
I managed to mess my PSP up the other day....so basically its useless now. I can possibly fix it, but I seen this on ebay - Item number - 120420162738
For £20 they'd replace your PSP 1003 even if its damaged for a new one?
I done a bit of research and found this - avforums.com/for…tml
At the website
continuousplay.co.uk/Def…spx
You can sign up to a protection plan known as continuous play for £2.49 a month
So What I want to know is that can I sign up to this, make a claim and I'll get a replacement? And How do I know whether the claim will be accepted since my PSP is battered. Can I have more info on this and can I cancel the plan after I get my replacement? Cheers

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
2 Comments

depends how you managed to mess it up but basically, yes its like that - check the terms and conditions for details

Original Poster

Well I've broken the directional button flex cable, ordered a replacement from DX but aint got round to fixing it yet. Broken the UMD door, same with that, aint got round to fitting it. And I plugged screen back in while PSP open put in battery was working then touched screwdriver by ribbon by mistake and their was a spark and screen not working anymore. So messed up screen and buttons - UMD door I will fit. Will this be legible for a replacement? Do they have the right to claim the replacement back from you? I've also taken that warrantee sticker out at the back so please explain to me...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members12
    2. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    4. Spotify family22

See more discussions