Groups

is this right or wrong parents take alook

11 years old singer she had a talent but i dont like the way they are putting her across .i think sjes way to young to be thrown into a life like this why not start at 17 / 18

lipsticks and tight dresses i dont like

shes next big thing in the u.s

link

youtu.be/Dds…7GM

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

26 Comments

"rite"?

Wrong.

Just another autotune 'star'. Not that I'm criticising an 11 year old lol. It's just not my kind of music.

I don't really think 11 year old children should be exploited like this.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 12th Jan 2015

i'm afraid some parents see their kids as a another pay packet

Original Poster

norville555

i'm afraid some parents see their kids as a another pay packet

agree with that

Banned

Some jealous people in here

No worse than the kids beauty pagents they have over there. Now THEY are scary!

seanbwfc

Some jealous people in here

Not agreeing with something does not equal jealousy. That kind of reasoning is just lazy.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 12th Jan 2015

Not sure what is more offended - my eyes or ears.

Guess it's not such a bad thing that she is so vocal on having her best friends help out in her Minecraft town.

Looks like she's starting out on a life of obesity.

RossD89

Just another autotune 'star'. Not that I'm criticising an 11 year old … Just another autotune 'star'. Not that I'm criticising an 11 year old lol. It's just not my kind of music.I don't really think 11 year old children should be exploited like this.

Alternatively, it's an 11 year old girl getting to live out her dreams, which I imagine would be a pretty awesome experience. Until she finds the youtube comments, anyway.

Banned

RossD89

Not agreeing with something does not equal jealousy. That kind of … Not agreeing with something does not equal jealousy. That kind of reasoning is just lazy.

Well she is doing a lot better then other 11 year olds....

Haters in this thread

I'm sure little Sophia is a lovely little kid, but Jimmy Osmond was better looking and nailed it With Long haired lover from Liverpool back in 1972.:p

Who's my number one girl!?Who's my number one girl!?Where she go?Where … Who's my number one girl!?Who's my number one girl!?Where she go?Where she at?That's my girl, got my backWhen I need her, always thereHold me down, like no one elseStupid boys come aroundMe and my girls shut 'em downNobody can stop us now,Gonna take 'em, we run this townOh, no noIf you got a friend like that, like thatLike that, like thatYou got a friend like that, like thatLike that, like thatYou got a friend like that, like thatLike that, like thatYou're my best friend foreverCross my heart and hope to dieYou ain't got to worry never,You're my best friend for life!I'm your number one girl, I'm your best friendand I'll always be there, right till the endSophia Grace got your back, just know thatand that's the reason why I'm rappin' on this hot trackI'll take it to the top, I'm never gonna stopEleven years old, it's just how I rockSo if you're my best friend put your hands up, put your hands upIf you got a friend like that, like thatLike that, like thatYou got a friend like that, like thatLike that, like thatYou got a friend like that, like thatLike that, like thatYou're my best friend foreverCross my heart and hope to dieYou ain't got to worry never,You're my best friend for life!And if the world's against us,And if your back's against the world together,No one to defend us, no one to defend usWe're gon' make through singing like we doWe gon' laugh at them boys when they talk to usBut they can't get in, we get so annoyedWhen they don't understand No it means no, no, no, noWe don't want no boys 'round hereNo, we don't want no boys 'round hereWe don't want no boys 'round hereNo boys, no noYou're my best friend foreverCross my heart and hope to dieYou ain't got to worry never,You're my best friend for life!You're my best friend foreverCross my heart and hope to dieYou ain't got to worry never,You're my best friend for life!Who's my number one girl?Who's my number one girl?!Who's my number one girl?Who's my number one girl?!MetroLyrics

dontasciime

Shame Divine croaked it, would have been a number one hit for him/her for sure.

Whilst it's lovely to see little kids singing and dancing and putting on little shows for their families, this looks like blatant exploitation to me.

Not a fan of kids in make up but I think its cute. she's singing something innocent and is dressed appropriately.

Warning for all parents who put their children on the stage
    youtube.com/wat…top

Mark2111

Warning for all parents who put their children on the … Warning for all parents who put their children on the stagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11IoaJX7Co&app=desktop

Was expecting Bieber TBH.

As for the girl. There is not much tallent. Of the bit I have listened to there is a lot of autotune going on and her range of notes is poor. So she is not the best 11 year old singer and not the prettiest 11 year old.

I suspect she wanted to be a pop star and daddy has splashed the cash. In a few years they both will wish they hadn't bothered.

Another child star who will probably end up with bad press in 6-7 years time for taking drugs or doing something crazy.

davethedroid

Another child star who will probably end up with bad press in 6-7 years … Another child star who will probably end up with bad press in 6-7 years time for taking drugs or doing something crazy.

If you have never done anything crazy as a teen you haven't lived, I question how I am still alive after some of the crazy crap we did as teens.

It seems really weird to hear that kind of music coming from a little girl! it doesn't go together for me
    She's cute enough and obviously has plenty of confidence
    I wonder though if it's her pushing her parents to give her what she wants rather than the other way round

Worse things she could be doing than wearing a bit of lipstick and using autotune. I think most kids are into playing with lipstick at 11 years old. She's not singing about anything that isn't age appropriate and it emphasise how much a bit of production can do for vocals which is amusing.

Not my cup of tea at all though.

Feel like a total **** for saying it, but jeez she is a bit chubby. She looks more like a little person (is that the correct term now?) than a kid because of her proportions and all that make up.

If she's having fun, then good for her! I hope she is I hope it is not the parents.

I threw up after 16 seconds.

My solicitors will be in touch for loss of earnings.

harlzter

If you have never done anything crazy as a teen you haven't lived, I … If you have never done anything crazy as a teen you haven't lived, I question how I am still alive after some of the crazy crap we did as teens.

yes i'm well aware of that which is why i don't understand why people loose it when teen pop stars are in the news for taking drugs or getting stupidly drunk etc don't the majority of teens do something like that at some point in there life

Because by the time she is 17 or 18 she will be on the larger side, you can tell by looking at her.

It won't get out of my head now >

Get it out, GET IT OUT!!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5bvelvTL1qercd3o1_500.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1231
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions