3 pokemon rubys
    4 pokemon golds
    3 pokemon yellows
    2 pokemon crystals
    3 pokemon reds

and all the gameboy advance ones

is this sad or not

13 Comments

Why do you have more than 1 version of each game,and how old are you?

why have so many of the same game?
    Playing the games isnt no... but having that many copies... probably.

how old are you lol

Original Poster Banned

well people just sell em for like £1 each and there worth like up to £15 on ebay

lfc_engravedonheart;5570687

how old are you lol

+1

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5570687

how old are you lol

umm 18

why the 'ummmm'? something fishy's going on

There's no age-limit on HUKD!

Btw, do you have Pokemon Pinball or Trading Card Game on GBC and Pokemon Snap on Wii/N64?

Original Poster Banned

Rhys135;5570724

why the 'ummmm'? something fishy's going on :pThere's no age-limit on … why the 'ummmm'? something fishy's going on :pThere's no age-limit on HUKD!Btw, do you have Pokemon Pinball or Trading Card Game on GBC and Pokemon Snap on Wii/N64?

dont have the wii or nes but i do have the pokemon pinbal and about the ummmm i was just sounding sad abouit pokemon

riteondeals;5570702

umm 18

well no you're not sad :-D plus you can make a profit from the duplicates you have :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5570807

well no you're not sad :-D plus you can make a profit from the duplicates … well no you're not sad :-D plus you can make a profit from the duplicates you have :thumbsup:

exactly

I have an original gameboy with heavy battery pack, the gameboy is painted with a stormtrooper on it and the battery pack has a tie fighter on it. And both still work. And you think you're sad!

How many times do you have the buy the SAME game?

vinylandtrinkets;5571441

pokemon stuff is expensive on fleabay no matter how old it is, and no its … pokemon stuff is expensive on fleabay no matter how old it is, and no its not sad hun..lol my hubbys 35 and still collect star wars stuff

+1 :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972454
      2. word association Game72944197
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27147
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions