Groups
    EXPIRED

Is this seller reliable please

I ordered a large beanbag from 'THINKPRICE' on ebay and delivery was meant to be between 29th nov and 1st dec and i am still waiting. Has anybody had any problems with this seller please? thank you

5 Comments

maybe delivery is just running late it is Christmas period now, I'm still waiting for a few a few things myself of eBay, maybe give it a few more days an then message them, if you don't get any reply then open a case with ebay to get your money back

Original Poster

[quote=lydbabes]maybe delivery is just running late it is Christmas period now, I'm still waiting for a few a few things myself of eBay, maybe give it a few more days an then message them, if you don't get any reply then open a case with ebay to get your money back [/quote

Thanks for you reply. I was thinking that might be the case but I was hoping someone might be able to put my mind at rest by confirming that they are reliable. Thanks again.

Some have had problems here

I just searched the seller, an they have pretty good feedback, so I wouldn't worry too much, maybe just message them an ask if they have sent your item out yet?

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies. I did contact ebay and they said they would ask the seller, I have since received an email with tracking which shows it stuck in some depot since 27th Nov. Great. It could be a long wait !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed33
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.33
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59

See more discussions