is this site dodgy?? stelth soloutions?

ds lite and 3 games £69.99?

24 Comments

Yeh at that price,too good to be true,likely is then I'd keep away.
I've not ordered from there so can't say for sure but I don't wanna be ripped off on internet.

u will also notice there contact address is PO BOX address no official point of contact.

bizarrely enough as well there "returns autorisation form" points to a link in australia...
gamehead.com.au/pdf…pdf

I think I might been on site before and I did a contact to ask about something cos I was suspicious and quizzed them and not get reply back,might not bene this site but looks familiar.

I am missing something or can't they even spell "stealth"?
Site looks like it was knocked up in a few hours, only a few product categories for sale.
PO Box supposedly as a contact address.
No phone number.
etc.....
I haven't even checked the domain records yet!
AVOID

This is ]Power Play Direct , now look at the site you posted. Look familiar? Notice how lots of the links on your site don't even work?

And that's without digging deeper.

nightswimmer;1795186

This is ]Power Play Direct , now look at the site you posted. Look … This is ]Power Play Direct , now look at the site you posted. Look familiar? Notice how lots of the links on your site don't even work?And that's without digging deeper.

Good spot :thumbsup:

And no, they aint even got stealth right :giggle:

Should I go for the Wii bundle? Only £139 - deal of the year!

Do you have to pay for the links at the side of the Google page ? because this lot popped up there today when i was searching for a ds ?

MoneySavingG;1795172

I am missing something or can't they even spell "stealth"?Site looks like … I am missing something or can't they even spell "stealth"?Site looks like it was knocked up in a few hours, only a few product categories for sale.PO Box supposedly as a contact address.No phone number.etc.....I haven't even checked the domain records yet!AVOID

what they said:whistling:

Banned

waterloo;1795227

Do you have to pay for the links at the side of the Google page ? because … Do you have to pay for the links at the side of the Google page ? because this lot popped up there today when i was searching for a ds ?

The company pays Google to stick em there

In fact send me the cash, ill send you something in return which will be more than you get if you order this lmao

wierdowoss;1795239

The company pays Google to stick em there

So google must have some info on them dont they check them out first ?

Original Poster

waterloo;1795302

i was wondering that too

Domain name:
stelthsolutions.co.uk

Registrant:
david bird

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader
Registrar:
GX Networks Ltd [Tag = WEBFUSION]
URL: 123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 17-Mar-2008
Renewal date: 17-Mar-2010

emasu;1795365

Domain name: stelthsolutions.co.uk Registrant: david bird

This is the address where it is registered to: [Removed Link - see post #21 for explanation]

Doesn't exactly look like business premisses to me.

Google doesn't care who advertises, just that their money is the right colour. I've dabbled on Adwords, and I wasn't checked out in the slightest. Its all a matter of who pays the most for keywords. For a scammer they might outlay £100 for a campaign on Adwords for "Nintendo" or "DS", and pull in a 100 unique leads to rinse.

emasu;1795365

Domain name:stelthsolutions.co.ukRegistrant:david birdRegistrant type:UK … Domain name:stelthsolutions.co.ukRegistrant:david birdRegistrant type:UK Sole TraderRegistrar:GX Networks Ltd [Tag = WEBFUSION]URL: http://www.123-reg.co.ukRelevant dates:Registered on: 17-Mar-2008Renewal date: 17-Mar-2010

Dodgy, only just registered as well

Banned

waterloo;1795302

Nah no checks, they just want your Web link and cash :thumbsup:

nightswimmer;1795442

This is the address where it is registered to: Doesn't exactly look like … This is the address where it is registered to: Doesn't exactly look like business premisses to me.

David Bird is a website designer that sells sites in a box on ebay, if you look all the sites hes made are registered to him. Some designers do that for some reason.
gxn.net/

masterbrown;1795789

David Bird is a website designer that sells sites in a box on ebay, if … David Bird is a website designer that sells sites in a box on ebay, if you look all the sites hes made are registered to him. Some designers do that for some reason.http://www.gxn.net/

Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation. I'll remove the link then (can you remove it from your post too please?)

nightswimmer;1795816

Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation. I'll remove the link then (can … Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation. I'll remove the link then (can you remove it from your post too please?)

Yeah no problem.
Its a con site apparantly: powerplaydirect.com/new…asp

masterbrown;1795842

Yeah no problem.They've definately nicked the template from powerplay … Yeah no problem.They've definately nicked the template from powerplay unless they are part of powerplay:

They are reusing the same address as PowerPlay, they have just changed the P.O. Box number. :x

Cant we do anything to **** them off or get them shut down because to me this is a scum move hiding behind there PC and scamming people just like the ebay chavs that do it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764015
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions