Is this site filled with idiots now or is it just me that attracts them??

71 replies
Found 18th Dec 2014
Some of the comments I get on deals I post are unbelievable.. Is it just me or has this site really starting to attracting the biggest idiots of the face of the earth?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
71 Comments

Is it the school holidays yet??

Original Poster

Comment

Teezgaff

Is it the school holidays yet??

?

tinytot08

Comment?

As in.. Are they children harassing you..:{

no not you just look at good deals where some try to order and when item o o s **** product or company. so why were they ordering in first place!!!

Original Poster

Comment

Teezgaff

As in.. Are they children harassing you..:{

Haha yes the penny dropped once I had replied, sorry.. Oh my!! Iv been a member for just over a year and I swear it's getting worse by the day. Folk are just so rude and ignorant, I actually got called a bitch in my most recent post lol

they usually appear when the flamedeer are released then disappear again mid jan when they get bored. unlike commited members

barrel24

they usually appear when the flamedeer are released then disappear again … they usually appear when the flamedeer are released then disappear again mid jan when they get bored. unlike commited members

so you are saying their in flamed deer

I saw your post and I don't understand why you were called a bitch, all you did was post a deal!

Original Poster

Comment

Col67

I saw your post and I don't understand why you were called a bitch, all … I saw your post and I don't understand why you were called a bitch, all you did was post a deal!

Yeah I wondered why I was called it too.. Obviously has anger issues

Lots of morons in here unfortunately but a mere reflection of life. Has to be accepted that X-Factor has reduced the population to zombies

Yes.. Yes it is

tinytot08

CommentHaha yes the penny dropped once I had replied, sorry.. Oh my!! Iv … CommentHaha yes the penny dropped once I had replied, sorry.. Oh my!! Iv been a member for just over a year and I swear it's getting worse by the day. Folk are just so rude and ignorant, I actually got called a bitch in my most recent post lol

You need to report any posts containing "abuse"

Yes I know there are trolls but there's a difference between trolling and abuse, yes I know it's HtUKDeals and it's Christmas and because it's Christmas there's a greater number of online activity/members etc and it might be a while before a mod takes action but don't let that be a reason not to report.

I notice that there are some people who can be very harsh on hot uk deals. These are the type of people who in reality wouldn't have the guts to say anything but sitting behind a keyboard their true side comes out 'keyboard warriors'.

Ignore and keep posting
Edited by: "speedy2014" 18th Dec 2014

best thing to do is report them and don't get into a row with them, the internet is full of douchebags! and most importantly DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!! lol

Banned

Site is full of keyboard heroes, just like the rest of the internet.

Just set your dogs on them!

Villa

Site is full of keyboard heroes, just like the rest of the internet.

I agree.

Most of the idiots are banned

Start using your ignore button, its a God send!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/10/10913c7330efc5c56f2476fc5f475b510ebe1cce958e1a06cecdf5431c77ccb2.jpg

Cold! How is this a deal?!

Original Poster

NEtech

Cold! How is this a deal?!

Here's another one... It's a discussion thread and no option to vote

tinytot08

Here's another one... It's a discussion thread and no option to vote

http://38.media.tumblr.com/3035349ff6548bd860d55902e3cc2cf1/tumblr_mf2zwz5VDH1rrov60o1_500.gif

i agree with you 100% i use this site everyday for deals and vouchers, but only till the great flamedeer search i used the ask and misc and i wish i hadn't bothered. Ignore is the best, no good getting wound up about keyboard warriors

Original Poster

michellefd21

i agree with you 100% i use this site everyday for deals and vouchers, … i agree with you 100% i use this site everyday for deals and vouchers, but only till the great flamedeer search i used the ask and misc and i wish i hadn't bothered. Ignore is the best, no good getting wound up about keyboard warriors

It's probably best I delete the app from November to January haha!

Well I reported the person who called me a bitch and his comment was removed.

Banned

Yes & blame the MODs....

Original Poster

seanbwfc

Yes & blame the MODs....

Why blame the mods?

Banned

tinytot08

Why blame the mods?

For not doing there job.... They're more bothered about playing silly word games, brown nosing there favourite members, suspending & banning people (when others do the same......NOTHING)

Oh and did I mention they have there 'Favourites'?

seanbwfc

For not doing there job.... They're more bothered about playing silly … For not doing there job.... They're more bothered about playing silly word games, brown nosing there favourite members, suspending & banning people (when others do the same......NOTHING)Oh and did I mention they have there 'Favourites'?

Their not There .... just sayin. (_;)

Banned

transit

Their not There .... just sayin. (_;)

Bye....

seanbwfc

Bye....

Goodbye.

Banned

transit

Goodbye.

Thank god you've done one

YES............................YES.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

transit

Quite a good looking bitch may i add.

Do one transit, I was here first!

https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4nh4rMwuj1qzbagvo1_500.gif

seanbwfc

For not doing there job.... They're more bothered about playing silly … For not doing there job.... They're more bothered about playing silly word games, brown nosing there favourite members, suspending & banning people (when others do the same......NOTHING)Oh and did I mention they have there 'Favourites'?

I've noticed this. I've not been a poster here for long so I don't know how it works here. Are the Mods paid?

I've seen them arbitrarily delete threads on Misc and left others that they've let run for many pages before doing something.

Al18

I've noticed this. I've not been a poster here for long so I don't know … I've noticed this. I've not been a poster here for long so I don't know how it works here. Are the Mods paid?I've seen them arbitrarily delete threads on Misc and left others that they've let run for many pages before doing something.

i have it on good authority they play spin the bottle with the threads on which stay and which go

NEtech

Do one transit, I was here first!

This is true, however, you snooze- you lose!

Blaming the mods is an adult way of throwing toys from ones pram.

tinytot08

CommentYeah I wondered why I was called it too.. Obviously has anger … CommentYeah I wondered why I was called it too.. Obviously has anger issues

Report them ... That is unacceptable and get them 'Banned' from the site

http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/hukd/banned-user.gif
darren9030

You're attracting a lot of idiots today tiny

oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1226
    2. Free 3 months Nowtv kids pass anyone?22
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927403
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2333

See more discussions