Is this site legit?

Found 9th Feb 2012
hotukdeals.com

I was just wondering if this site is legit, there seems to be a lot of cheap things advertised on there and also some weird Half Troll/ Half Human members hanging out in the Misc dishing out helpful and unhelpful advice as well as chatting a load of nonsense.

Seriously though why on earth do people keep asking if BLATANTLY DODGY sites selling High end electronics at prices that would make Del Boy say "Rodney this time next year we will be Millionaires" ask such silly questions, when they already know the sites a scam?
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
OMG, steer well clear of that site, it's well dodgy...
Especially with all of the nudez flying around!!
oO
Original Poster
Teeth_Extractor

OMG, steer well clear of that site, it's well dodgy...Especially with all … OMG, steer well clear of that site, it's well dodgy...Especially with all of the nudez flying around!! oO

It's not hte nudez that worries me, it's the prices some people are offering on the fs/ft that sent alarm bells ringing.:p
bargain surfer

It's not hte nudez that worries me, it's the prices some people are … It's not hte nudez that worries me, it's the prices some people are offering on the fs/ft that sent alarm bells ringing.:p

Don't go on that forum, it's well dodgy!!
Original Poster
Mallinersha

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/not-sure-about-website-or-should-i-1139587

That is a perfectly Bonafide site being given a bad rep right there, I have bought loads of things from them and have never had a problem
bargain surfer

That is a perfectly Bonafide site being given a bad rep right there, I … That is a perfectly Bonafide site being given a bad rep right there, I have bought loads of things from them and have never had a problem

Not sure if srs? That domain is a .net the real bhsdirect is .co.uk
Original Poster
harlzter

Not sure if srs? That domain is a .net the real bhsdirect is .co.uk

LOL this is misc right? maybe we need more emoticons to help add the correct tone to posts.
It's a scam site,
don't trust it...full of dodgy mancs
Banned
its fine been using for about a month and had some great bargains hope this helps op

moron X)
Original Poster
HUKDeLITE

its fine been using for about a month and had some great bargains hope … its fine been using for about a month and had some great bargains hope this helps opmoron X)

Helped loads thanks, nice sig BTW.
Mr Weasle

don't trust it...full of dodgy mancs

Says the Weasle
Beware of the customer reviews - well dodgy
I have used the above site before and seems alright......

Although something dodgy going on between Simplex and Miles! (queue simplex's gifs ;))

Plus Simplex has like this 6th sense about him
Edited by: "crazyblondechick" 10th Feb 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions