Groups

Is this site legit?

Banned
    I am in need of new tyres and come across this website macsamstyres.co.uk but at just over £50 a tyre is it to good to be true? Says (I think) that the website started up this year? You pay for the tyres online & says go to your nearest fitting centre for them to be put on? Is this right? Help please!! Much appreciated

6 Comments

Banned

I havent looked at the website, but £50 a tyre isnt that good, totally depends on the make, size model etc. Im sure its unrelated however but the first four letters of the website are 'scam' backwards.... :o) Again, its prob totally unrelated, I just noticed thats all!

Original Poster Banned

Oh yeah, scam lol...hmmmm!! If £50 a tyre isnt good where else is there? They are 225/40/18. anyone know anywhere cheaper?

Seems ok. Seems to be a part of Garages4you. Best to phone the listed fitting center near you and ask them.

Prices do seem quite good.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7884185

Seems ok. Seems to be a part of Garages4you. Best to phone the listed … Seems ok. Seems to be a part of Garages4you. Best to phone the listed fitting center near you and ask them.Prices do seem quite good.

Good advice. If you phone the fitting centre and tell them the price, there's a good chance they'll match it. So you won't have to worry about paying the web seller direct.

Original Poster Banned

great, cheers for the advice. Was thinking Id ring them to check if they knew what I was on about. Big help thanks

Banned

macsamstyres

Look at the letters leaving out the letter Y, they spell SCAM MASTERS

But like posts above say they could be ok.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions