...I hope not.

numptyj

LOL no idea but this guy looks an utter planktyte yo'

magicbeans

i want this:

I've got them both

Original Poster

Anyone know if its legit? thanks

firthface u must have all the girls going crazy for u...i envy ur sense of style

andel90

what are we considering purchasing?

I'm gonna put it out there and say yes....

Original Poster

magicbeans

what are we considering purchasing?

Lol not sure yet just having a look.

andel90

It has to be legit. No-one would set up a fake website selling that carp.

magicbeans

firthface u must have all the girls going crazy for u...i envy ur sense … firthface u must have all the girls going crazy for u...i envy ur sense of style

I cannot move for attention...the two items look immense together. Want me to send you some style tips?!

notts6501

It has to be legit. No-one would set up a fake website selling that carp.

hahahahahah

Original Poster

LOL at all the white people hating LOL

magicbeans

firthface u must have all the girls going crazy for u...i envy ur sense … firthface u must have all the girls going crazy for u...i envy ur sense of style

i'm not sure if i can say why, but i like to think that firthface and i smiled at that comment for the same reason.

dxx

i'm not sure if i can say why, but i like to think that firthface and i … i'm not sure if i can say why, but i like to think that firthface and i smiled at that comment for the same reason.

o rly...what am i missing/overlooking?!

dxx

i'm not sure if i can say why, but i like to think that firthface and i … i'm not sure if i can say why, but i like to think that firthface and i smiled at that comment for the same reason.

Are you onto me?

magicbeans

And that website....OBVVVo rly...what am i missing/overlooking?!

lol at pictures

Banned

Mad tyte bwarp! Me am de feelin am de byap byap tings really innit, gark!

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Yeah brah its legit yo, dem whities getin blasted fo shizIn other news … Yeah brah its legit yo, dem whities getin blasted fo shizIn other news the OP should have been aborted.

So should ya mom

Oooooohhhhhhh, so you want to talk about mothers....

I actually saw someone wearing something very similar to this today when I was walking home from work. Guy must have been fricken mad its freeeeeeeeeeeezing

http://images.hoodboyz.de/product_images/info_images/170/17048_0.jpg

http://images.hoodboyz.de/product_images/info_images/814/8141_0.jpg

Why would you wanna wear something that knocks about 3' off your height!?

It is German bro, the new gangland capital of Europe - it is a ploy to make the hood, the clothes, the style (walk as if a cricket ball has hit a sensitive area, and it has to be pointed out with a two-finger point, there man, there.....).
    Seriously, this is an interpol collaboration, make gang culture seriouly awful, like a rich white girl rapping, which was stage 1, and it worked, but momentum was lost by George, "dubya" Bush, now we have a [u]black dude in the the white house - are they planning to change the name, anyone know - suggestions to Wikileaks please. This site has NO rep, for the boyz, they would not even shop-lift from it, there may be a point there.....

I would not bother a bit, there's no customer service go and try to contact these piece of **** and no one will ever reply
    to you, it's more than likely fraud, so don't bother yourself, they have the nerve to not reply after trying to get a hold of them
    everyday for 2 weeks, SCAM, Hoodboyz.de is a SCAM

Hoodboyz.de IS FAKE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

SCAM SCAM SCAM!

NoScam

I would not bother a bit, there's no customer service go and try to … I would not bother a bit, there's no customer service go and try to contact these piece of **** and no one will ever replyto you, it's more than likely fraud, so don't bother yourself, they have the nerve to not reply after trying to get a hold of themeveryday for 2 weeks, SCAM, Hoodboyz.de is a SCAMHoodboyz.de IS FAKE DO NOT BUY FROM THEMSCAM SCAM SCAM!

Better late than never haha...order something for father's day, NoScam?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1121
      2. word survey57
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions