Expired

Is this site legit? Please help! :)

8 replies
Found 10th Dec 2010
devil-sportswear.co.uk/con…php

Prices seem to low to be true but it does state it's for today only....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

just stuck the words 'devil sportswear' in ask jeeves and first site i clicked on says they are dodgy mostly!

Domain name:devil-sportswear.co.ukRegistrant:David FishRegistrant type:UK … Domain name:devil-sportswear.co.ukRegistrant:David FishRegistrant type:UK IndividualRegistrant's address:122 West WalkCharlottesville, CharlottesvilleVA22904United StatesRegistrar:Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk [Tag = WEBCONSULTANCY]URL: http://www.easily.co.ukRelevant dates:Registered on: 24-May-2010Renewal date: 24-May-2012Last updated: 24-May-2010Registration status:Registered until renewal date.Name servers:ns.aqhost.comns2.aqhost.comWHOIS lookup made at 20:17:01 10-Dec-2010--This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registryfor .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are:Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2010.

Original Poster

Crikey, where do you find that out! Guess they're nooky then, thanks muchly both!

Banana79

Crikey, where do you find that out! Guess they're nooky then, thanks … Crikey, where do you find that out! Guess they're nooky then, thanks muchly both!

Many ways to find it, its public info anyway, I just use THIS firefox add-on

tinyurl.com/38e…wqc

First link to MSE post! Google is your friend!

i ordered from devilsportswear on the 6th dec2010 the total cost of the order was £112.00 and i have still upto now only received 3 of the tops which i ordered as christmas present i then had to find the money to replace these items as they still haven,t turned up , i have been sending and receiving emails from this company right up to this morning 14th january 2011 now today any email i send to them is bouncing right back at me , im not sure who to contact now regarding this matter , they certainly didnt hesitate in taking the money for these products from my bank account

mykids

i ordered from devilsportswear on the 6th dec2010 the total cost of the … i ordered from devilsportswear on the 6th dec2010 the total cost of the order was £112.00 and i have still upto now only received 3 of the tops which i ordered as christmas present i then had to find the money to replace these items as they still haven,t turned up , i have been sending and receiving emails from this company right up to this morning 14th january 2011 now today any email i send to them is bouncing right back at me , im not sure who to contact now regarding this matter , they certainly didnt hesitate in taking the money for these products from my bank account

How did you pay?

If you paid by credit card (or Visa debit card and possibly others) you should be able to do a chargeback and recover your money through your card provider. Phone up your bank and they should be able to help if you explain the situation. If you paid by Paypal then start a claim with them.

Looks like the website has disappeared so I'd rate your chances of getting your money back from the company themselves at 0.

They are well dodgy!!! No matter how many e-mails you send they don't reply...... Trading standards need to be contacted, no matter how little you spend!

They changed their e-mail address after one complaint from me but this one is their latest - [email protected]metrosaver.co.uk
This company is fraudulent and needs shutting down for good!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604843
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2040
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769645
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35113

See more discussions