Is this site offical...

Sorry, just wondering someone posted it before so i signed up but now im a bit worried is it offical?

Here it is: dwpdiscounts.co.uk

This is the orignal thread: hotukdeals.com/ite…-fo

what you reckon?

thanks

14 Comments

Original Poster

]http//ww…-fo

[URL="www.dwpdiscounts.co.uk"]www.dwpdiscounts.co.uk[/URL]

redirects to dwp.rewardgateway.co.uk/ which makes me suspicious its an affiliate scheme...

Registry Whois
Domain Search:

Domain name:
dwpdiscounts.co.uk

Registrant:
James Graham

Trading as:
Asperity Employee Benefits

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
90 Westbourne Grove
London
London
UK
W2 5RT
GB

Registrar:
Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
URL: fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 13-Oct-2008
Renewal date: 13-Oct-2010

Registration status:
Registration request being processed.

Name servers:
ns1.livedns.co.uk
ns2.livedns.co.uk
ns3.livedns.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 15:36:07 17-Nov-2008

--
This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registry
for .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are:

Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2008.

You may not access the .uk WHOIS or use any data from it except as permitted
by the terms of use available in full at nominet.org.uk/whois, which
includes restrictions on: (A) use of the data for advertising, or its
repackaging, recompilation, redistribution or reuse (B) obscuring, removing
or hiding any or all of this notice and (C) exceeding query rate or volume
limits. The data is provided on an 'as-is' basis and may lag behind the
register. Access may be withdrawn or restricted at any time.

Registry Whois

Domain name:
rewardgateway.co.uk

Registrant:
Glenn Elliott

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
Fasion Street
London
London
E1 6PX
GB

Registrar:
Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
URL: fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 03-Jul-2006
Renewal date: 03-Jul-2010
Last updated: 04-Jun-2008

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns45.1and1.co.uk
ns46.1and1.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 18:12:28 17-Nov-2008

Original Poster

leefal;3489079

Registry Whois Domain Search: Domain name: dwpdiscounts.co.uk … Registry Whois Domain Search: Domain name: dwpdiscounts.co.uk Registrant: James Graham Trading as: Asperity Employee Benefits Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: 90 Westbourne Grove London London UK W2 5RT GB Registrar: Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = FASTHOSTS] URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 13-Oct-2008 Renewal date: 13-Oct-2010 Registration status: Registration request being processed. Name servers: ns1.livedns.co.uk ns2.livedns.co.uk ns3.livedns.co.uk WHOIS lookup made at 15:36:07 17-Nov-2008-- This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registryfor .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are: Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2008.You may not access the .uk WHOIS or use any data from it except as permittedby the terms of use available in full at http://www.nominet.org.uk/whois, whichincludes restrictions on: (A) use of the data for advertising, or itsrepackaging, recompilation, redistribution or reuse (B) obscuring, removingor hiding any or all of this notice and (C) exceeding query rate or volumelimits. The data is provided on an 'as-is' basis and may lag behind theregister. Access may be withdrawn or restricted at any time.

thanks, how do you do tht?

so do you reckon it is dodgy?

leefal;3489079

stuff

it says its operated on behalf of the DWP by 'Asperity Employee Benefits' so its not like they're hiding the fact its not the actual DWP site, but its not clear if their connection to the DWP is genuine.

Original Poster

I have put in all my details and stuff... should i be woried?

mum2b;3489112

thanks, how do you do tht?so do you reckon it is dodgy?

Just paste the address into this site and it'l give you the details.

who.is/

TBH as chris says everything is not exactly clear, I wouldn't trust it 100%. Others may give a clearer indication though.

Looks OK to me. Its just a affiliate scheme. The only thing that seems to worry is how new it is. Some of the deals aren't that great.

Then again it could be terrorists collecting your details!

Ask at work they will be able to tell you

Yes it is official - it is linked from the DWP Intranet site and they have been promoting it all week at work through internal staff emails. The company that is running it on contract for the DWP seems to run other employee benefits sites for other companies as well.

Hi I have retired from dwp can I still use this dwp discounts? I tried to log in with my old staffnumber but cannot login.error incorrect id or password. Please advice if I am still entitled to this scheme

exdwp

Hi I have retired from dwp can I still use this dwp discounts? I tried to … Hi I have retired from dwp can I still use this dwp discounts? I tried to log in with my old staffnumber but cannot login.error incorrect id or password. Please advice if I am still entitled to this scheme

Nothing to do with this site mate... you'll need to contact DWP directly to ask them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam44
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1121
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2185

See more discussions