Posted 24th Sep 2021
homeappliancestrade.co.uk/

as anyone ever used this site before? Can’t find and reviews on it!!
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    There selling xbox series x and ps5 for 50 quid less and they're "in stock" apparently there's no way thats legit. Mobile Number for customers service 3 reviews on trustpilot in the last day all say scam. Website registered 22/8/21 (edited)
  2. Avatar
    They're advertising PS5 disc editions for £50 less than RRP and allegedly have 25 in stock, that should be enough to flag them as untrustworthy I think.
  3. Avatar
    If a deal is to good to be true!! You know the rest..
  4. Avatar
    Author
    45665665-Pf7R3.jpgMmmmmm
  5. Avatar
    Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter and get another 20% off!

Of course its a damn scam.
  6. Avatar
    Mobile number only. Look how they have typed their address plus it appears to have two postcodes!
  7. Avatar
    Author
    45665639-yKf2J.jpgSays you can pay using PayPal, but when you go through checkout the PayPal option is not there!!! That’s where my alarm bells came fro
  8. Avatar
    Website Terms and Conditions shows seller as Gadget Outlet obviously copied and pasted from elsewhere ——AVOID!
  9. Avatar
    Not overly familiar with UK consumer laws and English isn't their first language and probably not their second either.
  10. Avatar
    Always around this time of year that the new sites start cropping up with "amazing" deals for Christmas... Avoid like the plague
  11. Avatar
    45665152-LepAb.jpgPersonally, I wouldn't touch it. (edited)
  12. Avatar
    Their own terms and conditions refer to Gadgets Outlet:
    "All and any business undertaken by Gadgets Outlet "
    "please write to Seller at GADGETS OUTLET LTD, 3 Sebert Road, London, E7 0NG"

Both Gadgets Outlet's premises & homeappliancestrade premises don't look like the sort of place you'd go to buy a fridge (or anything else).

Mobile phone contact number, website only just set up, AVOID!!!
  13. Avatar
    Serbert Road is based in Forest gate, london , E7, No way is that a real business, I use to live off that road, avoid scam