Is this Smart tv worth the price ?

Found 27th Nov 2017
Want to get a new TV and was looking at smart tv
Is this a good deal for the price and size ?

argos.co.uk/pro…417

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Buy your tv from john lewis. They give you 5 years warranty for free and price match your competitors.
Misslovely53 m ago

Buy your tv from john lewis. They give you 5 years warranty for free and …Buy your tv from john lewis. They give you 5 years warranty for free and price match your competitors.

Yhh I saw that but John Lewis is kind of far from me.So I was think about Argos do you know how many years warranty they would give?
Faz102 h, 42 m ago

Yhh I saw that but John Lewis is kind of far from me.So I was think about …Yhh I saw that but John Lewis is kind of far from me.So I was think about Argos do you know how many years warranty they would give?

No buy it online from john lewis, its the same thing.
I didn't listen to people on here 7 years ago. i bought my Panasonic 3D tv from comet back then and paid £250 for accidental warranty and not even 2 years after the led showed a line through the screen. So with that claim i received a voucher with similar spec so i thought im buying from john lewis this time. Back then john lewis had the same tv and they price match all tv's.

Argos give 1 years just like the rest.
Richer sounds give 5 or 6 years.
Misslovely2 h, 46 m ago

No buy it online from john lewis, its the same thing. I didn't listen to …No buy it online from john lewis, its the same thing. I didn't listen to people on here 7 years ago. i bought my Panasonic 3D tv from comet back then and paid £250 for accidental warranty and not even 2 years after the led showed a line through the screen. So with that claim i received a voucher with similar spec so i thought im buying from john lewis this time. Back then john lewis had the same tv and they price match all tv's. Argos give 1 years just like the rest. Richer sounds give 5 or 6 years.

argos.co.uk/pro…111

They don't seem to sell this one.
I would prefer to save a £100 on a small 43inch tv.
I might wait until boxing day and see.

Thanks anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants