Is this soundbar any good?

Found 19th Dec 2017
Anyone have this or know if it's any good?

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Soundbar

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Google reviews?

Original Poster

Would rather hear from users off here as I might alot of the Google reviews are biased.

I've an older 300 watt one with wireless sub. Works great, would recommend LG they've gone up massively in my opinion the past few years. Even bought an LG 4k Tv recently too.

I have this one, which has similar specs, and it's brilliant currys.co.uk/gbu…~RR easy to set up via LG sync, so no extra wires needed, and great sound.

Original Poster

Fantastic guys. I had the 43inch 4k LG from sky last year 43uh603v I think it'll give the sound an excellent boost

Original Poster

Just picked it up from currys the manager gave some discount on an optical cable as the cheap ones they sell have been coming back as faulty so gave me one from £30 for a tenner. All set up. Massive improvement to the sound of the tv really happy
Edited by: "richje100" 20th Dec 2017

Think you seen my deal on here the other day ? Got it for my dad . Got the same optical cable too £10 from £30 ! Don’t think they ever sell them for £30 ! It’s really good for the money

Original Poster

yozzman12343 m ago

Think you seen my deal on here the other day ? Got it for my dad . Got the …Think you seen my deal on here the other day ? Got it for my dad . Got the same optical cable too £10 from £30 ! Don’t think they ever sell them for £30 ! It’s really good for the money

Yes I think I did. Yep I doubt they sell many cables at that price. Is it set up yet? What u think?

richje10037 m ago

Yes I think I did. Yep I doubt they sell many cables at that price. Is it …Yes I think I did. Yep I doubt they sell many cables at that price. Is it set up yet? What u think?

Yes all set up , pretty dam good for the money

Original Poster

yozzman12341 m ago

Yes all set up , pretty dam good for the money

Yep well impressed works with my LG tv remote too and turns on with the tv which is what I was concerned about. Doubt the original price of £300 solsnmany mind.

Would u say I'd be better getting this rather than the JVC one also in Curry's for 90£ (HotUKDeal)

Original Poster

divadot59 m ago

Would u say I'd be better getting this rather than the JVC one also in …Would u say I'd be better getting this rather than the JVC one also in Curry's for 90£ (HotUKDeal)

I've not seen the jvc to compare mate. And to be honest I don't know much about them. What inline about the LG one is my tv remote works with it and it comes on when I switch on the tv.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions