Expired

Is this tablet worth it?

13 replies
Found 11th Dec 2014
I am looking at this tablet and I was wondering if HUKDer's could offer some advice. aldi.medion.com/md9…ion

Spec:

Quad core processor:
Intel® Atom™ processor Z3735F (up to 1.83 GHz)
32 GB internal memory/2 GB RAM
Long battery life
5 MP digital camera & 2 MP front camera
GPS
Infrared function
Stereo loudspeakers

The tablet seems good, however not so sure on the company. I can't find any reviews online either (well none in english)

AND

If this tablet isn't good, could someone offer an alternative, with similar spec. Looking for a 10 inch tablet so anything £150 and under will be fine.

Thank you.

1. Ask
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tablet
13 Comments

have you tried searching it on YouTube some times people compare different ones an also they review them worth a shot maybe,

Looks pretty good for the price.

Original Poster

lydbabes

have you tried searching it on YouTube some times people compare … have you tried searching it on YouTube some times people compare different ones an also they review them worth a shot maybe,

Hey thanks for your reply, yes I've tried youtube. The only reviews are in German or Dutch.

Original Poster

kman0013

Looks pretty good for the price.

Yes it seems like a good price, I just needed to know if the tablet itself is good.

You're welcome.

seems identical to the linx 10 with processor and chipset. (note it is the same processor, it is amazon that has got it wrong) otherwise the screen cam and all else is better here. it would be interesting if you could install windows on it.
seems like a good tab for the money. if your the one to tinker and change roms then go with samsung otherwise this seems fantastic for the price. however you might want to look at the hudl 2 as it has the Z3745D processor which is the same but with even slightly better graphics compared to the Z3735F however its a 8.3" and 16GB

can get 15 quid off aldi if you buy the daily mirror or record today

Is this the one selling in Aldi? If so, it was posted on here when the brochure came out. I thought it looked quite good, but it was getting voted cold when I saw it. If you do a search on here for either the tablet or Aldi & read through the comments there. Might give you a better idea. I'm sure people would've given alternatives to buy as well. Hope that helps.

Original Poster

ceres

You're welcome.

Sorry I didn't notice your comment! Thank you.

Original Poster

fahed2000

seems identical to the linx 10 with processor and chipset. (note it is … seems identical to the linx 10 with processor and chipset. (note it is the same processor, it is amazon that has got it wrong) otherwise the screen cam and all else is better here. it would be interesting if you could install windows on it.seems like a good tab for the money. if your the one to tinker and change roms then go with samsung otherwise this seems fantastic for the price. however you might want to look at the hudl 2 as it has the Z3745D processor which is the same but with even slightly better graphics compared to the Z3735F however its a 8.3" and 16GB

Thank you buddy, I've had a look around and can't find many reviews. However with the spec on the medion, and it's intended uses (apps, browsing etc) I think it will be fit for purpose. Combined with the 3 year warranty and £15 off using a coupon? It seems to be a bargain. I'm going for it!

Original Poster

ZEbbEDY

can get 15 quid off aldi if you buy the daily mirror or record today

Thank you for helping me save some money! Appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73821
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions