is this the best Deal site for the uk on the web????

12 replies
Found 7th Jan 2009
i think it is if there is anyone that proves me wrong please do

i have found more deals on this website than any other (all others put together infact)

is better than any compare sites also

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Yes ....

....+1

of course

it is when you ignore all the trolls.

Goes without saying.

deathtrap3000;3987096

it is when you ignore all the trolls.

+1

It is definitely, sometimes moneysavingexpert is good but for deals this is the best

Nah.... This site will cost you a fortune...

edna_clouds;3987363

Nah.... This site will cost you a fortune...

True:whistling:

It is better than MSE(sorry martin!-your still my hero!) because it is virtually live and updated every minute-MSE gives you lots of useful info on interest rates,loans,benefits ect... But this site is this dogs B*llocks ! :thumbsup:( It IS useful to subscribe to the email that martin lewis gives out every wednesday on Money Saving Expert though- Really useful tips !) x

garlicbreadxxx;3987382

It is better than MSE(sorry martin!-your still my hero!) because it is … It is better than MSE(sorry martin!-your still my hero!) because it is virtually live and updated every minute-MSE gives you lots of useful info on interest rates,loans,benefits ect... But this site is this dogs B*llocks ! :thumbsup:( It IS useful to subscribe to the email that martin lewis gives out every wednesday on Money Saving Expert though- Really useful tips !) x

Agree, it is hard to find new posts on mse amongst all the old ones.

It's simply the best ........... better than all the rest ......... easy now! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions