EXPIRED

Is this the best I'll find for the money???

Hi,
Looking to buy the Dell XPS M1530 and was wondering if this is a good buy or if anyone knows of a better spec model for around the same price.

The spec of the one I am looking at is Intel Core 2 Duo (2ghz), 2gb ram, 250gb HD, Nvidia 8600m GT for £654.53 (including vat and delivery).

This seems to be the best laptop I can find with a good graphics card on a 15.4" screen. If anyone knows of a better card on this size screen for around the same price please let me know.

Thanks

4 Comments

if your in no great rush to buy keep checking the dell outlet site, there was a xps m1530 on there earlier with the same spec as the one your after for about £550

This one is a better spec for cheaper, newest Penryn processor, 3 gb ram and 8600gt graphics.

configure.euro.dell.com/del…bsd

£527.58

Only thing is, it wont look as nice as the XPS

Specs below

BASE Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T8300 (2.40 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB) edit
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows Vista® Business - English edit
SUPPORT SERVICES 1Yr Basic Warranty - Next Business Day Included - No Upgrade Selected edit
LCD 15.4" Wide Screen WXGA (1280 x 800) Display with TrueLife™ edit
INTEGRATED WEBCAM Matte Jet Black with 2.0 mega pixel camera edit
MEMORY 3072MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM (1x1024 + 1x2048 MB) edit
HARD DRIVE 250GB (5400RPM) SATA Hard Drive edit
GRAPHICS CARD 256MB nVidia® GeForce® 8600M GT edit
OPTICAL DRIVE Fixed Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Drive edit
PRIMARY BATTERY Primary 6-cell Lithium-Ion Battery (56 WHr)

Original Poster

Cheers Bertt but that price is inclusive of the voucher.

That is a good spec and a good saving MattyPete. Shame it doesnt come in the nice XPS case and that would have been a winner.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions