Groups

Is this the funniest deal of all time

as mentioned in the thread it has 120 software, 1.4 accessories and a built in device, most likely to be a fork, and to top it off, its got a Danish flag not an English flag

15 Comments

garbage456;7917053

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/615694/tacky-or-what-support-denmark-with-?p=7917021#post7917021

Your link takes you way down the topic (it has the "post" option on the end).

This link below takes you to the top of the topic.

hotukdeals.com/ite…th-

Was there any point in making another thread to link to a previous thread that most people have probably seen?

Although it is quite amusing

garbage456;7917108

yes, as i am highlighting its the funniest thing i have ever read on here

And the point of highlighting that?

garbage456;7917108

yes, as i am highlighting its the funniest thing i have ever read on here

Even funnier than this???

hotukdeals.com/ite…284

winifer;7917132

And the point of highlighting that?

its the misc anyone can highlight anything they want

It isn't the national flag of Denmark. The Danish Flag is more like a horizontal white crucifix on a red background. It's not simply the English flag with inverted colours. Is it still funny?

Danish Flag.
    http://www.faqs.org/docs/factbook/flags/da-lgflag.gif

English Flag.
    [IMG]littlelakeview.files.wordpress.com/200…gif?w=397&h=239[/IMG]

windhoek;7917268

It isn't the national flag of Denmark. The Danish Flag is more like a … It isn't the national flag of Denmark. The Danish Flag is more like a horizontal white crucifix on a red background. It's not simply the English flag with inverted colours. Is it still funny?

Do you mean "Is it not simply" rather than "it's not simply"

micoo;7917309

Do you mean "Is it not simply" rather than "it's not simply"

No. I meant what I said.

^^^ no, they are right 'it's not simply'

I too think this thread is a waste of time, are we going to have a load of deals and then a load of misc saying 'look at this deal'?

greg_68;7917331

^^^ no, they are right 'it's not simply'I too think this thread is a … ^^^ no, they are right 'it's not simply'I too think this thread is a waste of time, are we going to have a load of deals and then a load of misc saying 'look at this deal'?

if you think the thread is a watse of time, why are you wasting your time posting in it?

micoo;7917352

if you think the thread is a watse of time, why are you wasting your time … if you think the thread is a watse of time, why are you wasting your time posting in it?

micoo;7917266

its the misc anyone can highlight anything they want

you can answer my posts now.

greg_68;7917367

you can answer my posts now.

so your wasting your time on something you consider to be a waste of time, purely to highlight how much you think it's a waste of time?

Strong logic

So because you think something is a waste of time you are not allowed an opinion or the right to reply, sorry i will take note.

greg_68;7917394

So because you think something is a waste of time you are not allowed an … So because you think something is a waste of time you are not allowed an opinion or the right to reply, sorry i will take note.

no, you obviously are, but why bother when you think it, and replying to it are a waste of time :?

anyway, this has been fun m8 but ive got to get to the gym then the swimming pool, have a nice afternoon :thumbsup:

The original thread was about as funny as an episode of my family except on the interweb. this was worse.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?56
      2. Cheapest place to get ea access?11
      3. Samsung s8 trade in46
      4. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code22

See more discussions