Groups

Is this the new email scam?

Had a few emails lately offering me jobs...yet I havent applied to these companies, and I cant understand why they would feel the need to introduce themselves and their company if I was the one that had applied to them?

Usually take the form of 'congratulations, we would like to take your application further, please forward a recent CV, name and telephone number to blah blah blah.....'

Just wondered if anyone else had been getting these? Had 3 in as many days

lil_tigs

3 Comments

Me? Never.

What kind of Spam you gettin??

-- It must be one of those jobs you applied for? Musta been fake or summin? xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6867754

Me? Never.What kind of Spam you gettin??

huh? I just said above lol....its weird though as it isnt going straight into the spam folder....theres the usual 'bank' emails in the spam folder but these ones come straight into the inbox

Have had my email addy over 10 years lol so I guess spam is unavoidable...have a new one set up though and even have had a 'job offer' email sent to that one :?....nah the job application I did fill in was to my normal account...my other one isnt associated with any companies or anything....no friends even know about it

lil_tiger;6867801

huh? I just said above lol....its weird though as it isnt going straight … huh? I just said above lol....its weird though as it isnt going straight into the spam folder....theres the usual 'bank' emails in the spam folder but these ones come straight into the inbox :SHave had my email addy over 10 years lol so I guess spam is unavoidable...have a new one set up though and even have had a 'job offer' email sent to that one :?

It must be those jobs u been applying for lately hun, you musta used a spoof site or summin xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions