Groups

Is this the same person? (pic in first post)

Ask topic sends me in a loop and expect this to get moved there.

This post appears on my facebook feed often, with people arguing over whether or not it's the same bloke. The tat moves from one side to the other. Is it the same person, the poster claims it's because of a mirror.

62 Comments

Original Poster

https://s30.postimg.org/ud8hadsk1/Screenshot_20170108_220731.png

Yes it is the same person.

And of course its a mirror - he's taking the photo himself in a mirror on the left one.

Did you really need to ask this?

haha
    ofc its not
    in one pic hes looking down, in the other hes not
    Edited by: "brilly" 10th Jan

it is possible.

Original Poster

ritchiedrama

Yes it is the same person.And of course its a mirror - he's taking the … Yes it is the same person.And of course its a mirror - he's taking the photo himself in a mirror on the left one.Did you really need to ask this?

Yes I did, as I don't think it is.

Paddy_o_furniture

Yes I did, as I don't think it is.

Then you're mental. He even looks the same in every area of his body. The fact hes taking the pic himself in the left one is obvious its in a mirror, I'm shocked that you've had to even ask, honestly.

Who the **** cares tbh.

I'm not convinced .. the ears are a different shape and so is the hairline...

karene28

I'm not convinced .. the ears are a different shape and so is the … I'm not convinced .. the ears are a different shape and so is the hairline...

No.. no it isnt. The picture is reversed in a mirror, his hairline is EXACTLY the same.

smh, smh, smh.

He's just shead a load of body fat to look ripped , bulk then fast .

ritchiedrama

No.. no it isnt. The picture is reversed in a mirror, his hairline is … No.. no it isnt. The picture is reversed in a mirror, his hairline is EXACTLY the same.smh, smh, smh.

I understand it's a reverse image due to one being in taken in the mirror but I still think it looks different.

karene28

I understand it's a reverse image due to one being in taken in the mirror … I understand it's a reverse image due to one being in taken in the mirror but I still think it looks different.

Yet I've just told you it looks exactly the same as you said his hairline doesn't (yet it does). So..?

karene28

I understand it's a reverse image due to one being in taken in the mirror … I understand it's a reverse image due to one being in taken in the mirror but I still think it looks different.

Look. I've changed the picture around, his hairline is the EXACT, same.

http://puu.sh/thuuq/55661224d6.jpg

steroid man

Original Poster

ritchiedrama

Cheers.

no the height gives it away the guy whom looks like he had been on steps his arms would be bigger aswell if it was same guy

ritchiedrama

Nope. And ears are still different.. and just because you've TOLD me it looks exactly the same it doesn't make your opinion correct! The post asked for people's opinion.. and that was mine.

ritchiedrama

Yet I've just told you it looks exactly the same as you said his hairline … Yet I've just told you it looks exactly the same as you said his hairline doesn't (yet it does). So..?

So because you say it looks exactly the same we have to accept that as gospel?

He's not wearing a watch in one of them so can't be the same guy

Sebas111

So because you say it looks exactly the same we have to accept that as … So because you say it looks exactly the same we have to accept that as gospel?

Well I'll be honest, I'm concerned if you cannot see it is the exact same person, it certainly shows how intelligent the users commenting here are, lol.

There is not one thing on either picture that shows it could even be someone else.

karene28

Nope. And ears are still different.. and just because you've TOLD me it … Nope. And ears are still different.. and just because you've TOLD me it looks exactly the same it doesn't make your opinion correct! The post asked for people's opinion.. and that was mine.

Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

karene28

Nope. And ears are still different.. and just because you've TOLD me it … Nope. And ears are still different.. and just because you've TOLD me it looks exactly the same it doesn't make your opinion correct! The post asked for people's opinion.. and that was mine.

lol how can you tell his ears are different? hes not even facing the same way

ritchiedrama

Well I'll be honest, I'm concerned if you cannot see it is the exact same … Well I'll be honest, I'm concerned if you cannot see it is the exact same person, it certainly shows how intelligent the users commenting here are, lol.There is not one thing on either picture that shows it could even be someone else.

Jawline specifically the chin looks different although that would have something to do with weight loss/toning if its the same person. The protrusion of the forehead above the eyes to me looks different but they are taken from 2 different angles so again tough to call.

But how you can say from the 2 images that they are exactly the same is laughable.

Banned

Looks like a match to me.

ritchiedrama

Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

I am.. in the fact I've wasted 10 minutes of my life looking at some unattractive 'roid head and being told my opinion isn't correct.

Sebas111

Jawline specifically the chin looks different although that would have … Jawline specifically the chin looks different although that would have something to do with weight loss/toning if its the same person. The protrusion of the forehead above the eyes to me looks different but they are taken from 2 different angles so again tough to call.But how you can say from the 2 images that they are exactly the same is laughable.

Of course his chin looks different he has lost at least 15-20 lbs of fat. His hair has clearly grown a little at the front but the SAME hairline is there at the sides.

You're using words like "toning" so that says a lot about this conversation.

It is absolutely, 100%, without ANY doubt the same person and if anyone even THINKS otherwise they should be embarrassed that they're even questioning something so obvious.

To add to that, it isn't even anything great that he has achieved, just a normal dieting phase that is it no more no less.

karene28

I am.. in the fact I've wasted 10 minutes of my life looking at some … I am.. in the fact I've wasted 10 minutes of my life looking at some unattractive 'roid head and being told my opinion isn't correct.

You're assuming he uses steroids now, brilliant. Get a grip of reality, you probably think this isn't him because you couldn't even achieve a tenth of his progress in a year. Take a good look in the mirror at yourself; although, make sure you don't look at a photo of yourself afterwards taken by someone else, you might get confused and think you are not you.

ritchiedrama

Well I'll be honest, I'm concerned if you cannot see it is the exact same … Well I'll be honest, I'm concerned if you cannot see it is the exact same person, it certainly shows how intelligent the users commenting here are, lol.There is not one thing on either picture that shows it could even be someone else.

Oh look, you just failed...

I thought it was the same person but as soon as you start suggesting recognition and intelligence are the same thing you lose credibility
    Edited by: "delusion" 10th Jan

delusion

Oh look, you just failed... I thought it was the same person but as soon … Oh look, you just failed... I thought it was the same person but as soon as you start suggesting recognition Nd intelligence are the same thing you lose credibility

"Intelligence has been defined in many different ways including as one's capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, planning, creativity and problem solving."

Ok.

ritchiedrama

Of course his chin looks different he has lost at least 15-20 lbs of fat. … Of course his chin looks different he has lost at least 15-20 lbs of fat. His hair has clearly grown a little at the front but the SAME hairline is there at the sides. You're using words like "toning" so that says a lot about this conversation.It is absolutely, 100%, without ANY doubt the same person and if anyone even THINKS otherwise they should be embarrassed that they're even questioning something so obvious.To add to that, it isn't even anything great that he has achieved, just a normal dieting phase that is it no more no less.

I don't understand why you reference me using the word toning

ritchiedrama

You're assuming he uses steroids now, brilliant. Get a grip of reality, … You're assuming he uses steroids now, brilliant. Get a grip of reality, you probably think this isn't him because you couldn't even achieve a tenth of his progress in a year. Take a good look in the mirror at yourself; although, make sure you don't look at a photo of yourself afterwards taken by someone else, you might get confused and think you are not you.

My my!! Sounds like someone else is on the roids!!

Sebas111

I don't understand why you reference me using the word toning

Because it is a word used by middle aged women who don't realise you cannot "tone" a muscle (Although, now I'm sure you'll google it and try and find some blog/opinion piece written by someone) but "toning" is not a thing.

karene28

My my!! Sounds like someone else is on the roids!!

Says the person calling others unattractive on a forum and roidheads, brilliant.

I'm starting to feel a bit gay looking at this man for so long

http://25.media.tumblr.com/067f943e5bc32bab65a5c94aece6d30e/tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif
    Edited by: "airfix" 10th Jan

Looks like the same guy to me and it proves you can make a real difference to your wellbeing if you try hard enough.

In the 'after' picture he has managed to get rid of all that unwanted muscle and looks normal .

Don't know what I'm doing in here but surely his hair can't be the same as it would have grown over the weeks/months he was chained to the exercise machine? :-)

Banned

raggedy

Don't know what I'm doing in here but surely his hair can't be the same … Don't know what I'm doing in here but surely his hair can't be the same as it would have grown over the weeks/months he was chained to the exercise machine? :-)

You can still have your hair cut you know...
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 10th Jan

Lol haircut?

raggedy

Don't know what I'm doing in here but surely his hair can't be the same … Don't know what I'm doing in here but surely his hair can't be the same as it would have grown over the weeks/months he was chained to the exercise machine? :-)

ritchiedrama

Because it is a word used by middle aged women who don't realise you … Because it is a word used by middle aged women who don't realise you cannot "tone" a muscle (Although, now I'm sure you'll google it and try and find some blog/opinion piece written by someone) but "toning" is not a thing.

Apologies to those better informed than myself. However, I don't think that the term is used specifically by middle aged women.

I will bow down to your superior knowledge on this occasion on the subject of muscle building.

Looks to me like a chunky (average) guy posting a 'look what I pulled last night' pic.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions