Groups

Is this the value of www.hotukdeals.com ???

not a bad little earner if it's right.??

1st post for link

17 Comments

Cracking little earner then.

Why is it in dollar values though?

Banned

electriclinux;5417494

Cos they're cheaper than pounds.:whistling:

Banned

electriclinux;5417494

isnt it something to do with it being registered over there, or the servers are or something like that

sassie;5417532

isnt it something to do with it being registered over there, or the … isnt it something to do with it being registered over there, or the servers are or something like that

HUKD hosted in the UK and websiteoutlook.com is hosted in India o.O

It's just the website that kinda "guesses" how much the site is worth works in dollars

i have a feeling this thread will shortly disappear.

Banned

rwm24;5417544

HUKD hosted in the UK and websiteoutlook.com is hosted in India o.OIt's … HUKD hosted in the UK and websiteoutlook.com is hosted in India o.OIt's just the website that kinda "guesses" how much the site is worth works in dollars

oh right, i thought i read somewhere on here about it being hosted from there :oops:

sassie, the domain is registered in the USA,as a cloaking service, so that paul doesn't give out his personal information, the website is hosted in the UK

Banned

faevilangel;5417571

sassie, the domain is registered in the USA,as a cloaking service, so … sassie, the domain is registered in the USA,as a cloaking service, so that paul doesn't give out his personal information, the website is hosted in the UK

oh ok, thanks, im not up on all this techie stuff but just remembered reading something like that :thumbsup:

IT says daily ads revenue but I don't see any ads?

its how much hukd would generate in ads if they had them, they base it on unique visits & page views per day

I just realised you all thought I was being serious, I was just making a comment to imply a conspiracy.

Banned

robster113;5417720

IT says daily ads revenue but I don't see any ads?

most deals are adverts for products!

hukd get commission when you click to through to the deal and purchase.

HUKD is the 118th most visited site in the UK according to Alexa.

Something tells me the website is overselling itself......

www…com/www…com

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD49
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69
      4. Speccing a gaming pc48

See more discussions