This is selling for £258 through this new amazon seller

amazon.co.uk/His…4I/

Amazon are selling it at £429.00

AO have it for £429.

19 Comments

Listings with email address in description are fraudulent

Original Poster

Here's the price comparison link - amazon.co.uk/gp/…1-1

It states the TV will be shipped from Germany so it will have a EU 2 pin socket and not our 3 pin. Also its a new seller. I wouldnt risk it if I were you. Amazon can get your money back from 3rd party sellers but from experience its a hell of a fuss for a refund, I had to wait 3 weeks for my refund and had to call and online chat to Amazon several times.

Banned

Of course it is too good to be true

i dont usually say jesus wept but...

I dont know, I have bought stuff like this more than once and it has been fine - with the German price waaaay below the UK price by 30-40%.

They arent exactly completely new, they have several hundred feedbacks on other stuff they have sold; perhaps just new to the UK market.

As for a Euro plug, a replacement is like £2.50 and 5 minutes with a screwdriver.

Gentle_Giant

I dont know, I have bought stuff like this more than once and it has been … I dont know, I have bought stuff like this more than once and it has been fine - with the German price waaaay below the UK price by 30-40%.They arent exactly completely new, they have several hundred feedbacks on other stuff they have sold; perhaps just new to the UK market.As for a Euro plug, a replacement is like £2.50 and 5 minutes with a screwdriver.

wut? they have zero feedback
    they want buyers to contact them and pay outside of amazon
    hmmmm i wonder

brilly

wut? they have zero feedbackthey want buyers to contact them and pay … wut? they have zero feedbackthey want buyers to contact them and pay outside of amazonhmmmm i wonder

you don't have to pay outside of Amazon, buy with Credit Card so you have protection for goods over £100. Boring bit about section 75 explained by MSE below link.

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…ses

A fool and their money .........

davewave

you don't have to pay outside of Amazon, buy with Credit Card so you have … you don't have to pay outside of Amazon, buy with Credit Card so you have protection for goods over £100. Boring bit about section 75 explained by MSE below link.http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/section75-protect-your-purchases

thats with a retailer... does a scammer count as a legitimate retailer?
    anyway... i am sure the card system is down right now...
    Edited by: "brilly" 22nd Nov 2016

The scam is you buy outside of amazon. If you order it via amazon they won't ship it. And the advert will vanish in a few days. And your money gets refunded.

googleboogle

The scam is you buy outside of amazon. If you order it via amazon they … The scam is you buy outside of amazon. If you order it via amazon they won't ship it. And the advert will vanish in a few days. And your money gets refunded.

Amazon should monitor these sellers more closely.

brilly

wut? they have zero feedbackthey want buyers to contact them and pay … wut? they have zero feedbackthey want buyers to contact them and pay outside of amazonhmmmm i wonder

For that item they have zero feedback, go look at what else they sell.

Gentle_Giant

For that item they have zero feedback, go look at what else they sell.

feedback is for a seller not for an item - they have ZERO feedback
    are you even looking at the right page?

googleboogle

The scam is you buy outside of amazon. If you order it via amazon they … The scam is you buy outside of amazon. If you order it via amazon they won't ship it. And the advert will vanish in a few days. And your money gets refunded.

The only time I have had this happen was with a US company on the .com site, I ordered a rather expensive car ICE unit that is unavailable in Europe.

And got send 4 sheets of sanding paper.

The company claimed it was a mistake, they never had the ICE unit to sell, and had never stocked them; and suddenly the page details changed to sand paper @ 99cents, although the thumbnail still showed the ICE unit!!

Gentle_Giant

The only time I have had this happen was with a US company on the .com … The only time I have had this happen was with a US company on the .com site, I ordered a rather expensive car ICE unit that is unavailable in Europe.And got send 4 sheets of sanding paper.The company claimed it was a mistake, they never had the ICE unit to sell, and had never stocked them; and suddenly the page details changed to sand paper @ 99cents, although the thumbnail still showed the ICE unit!!

wow!

davewave

wow!

i think you mean :
    wow...just wow oO

To be fair, Amazon refunded me within 24 hours, and I got to keep the sandpaper.

Original Poster

The listing is now gone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1416
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      3. love affairs1751
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365

See more discussions