IS THIS TV OK? (plex question also)

Found 9th Jan 2016
any issues with this tv that the experts can see? has anyone got one at home?

seen reviews, seem good.

also, can plex be installed on it?
not sure if smart tvs are open source?

thanks in advance

tesco.com/dir…prd
Community Updates
AskTV
4 Comments
Don't get too hung up on a smart TV. My choice would be to get a "dumb" TV and stick in something like a chromecast or Amazon Fire TV stick/box. There are plenty of cheap options for adding "smart" functionality onto a TV which will potentially save you hundreds on purchase price of a TV.

Even a NowTV box at £15 with plex side-loaded (loads of tutorials about on how to do this)
BeerDrinker

Don't get too hung up on a smart TV. My choice would be to get a "dumb" … Don't get too hung up on a smart TV. My choice would be to get a "dumb" TV and stick in something like a chromecast or Amazon Fire TV stick/box. There are plenty of cheap options for adding "smart" functionality onto a TV which will potentially save you hundreds on purchase price of a TV.Even a NowTV box at £15 with plex side-loaded (loads of tutorials about on how to do this)

thanks, i use a chrome cast at the min and want to go back to "wired" with this having an ethernet port.

do you know if plex could go straight on the tv?
wayne12

thanks, i use a chrome cast at the min and want to go back to "wired" … thanks, i use a chrome cast at the min and want to go back to "wired" with this having an ethernet port.do you know if plex could go straight on the tv?

Sorry, can't find any reference to Plex on a Digihome TV. Hopefully someone who has one will be able to give more info!
Samsung has Plex. Don't know about Digihome. Also a smart Samsung blu-ray player.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants