Groups

Is this TV so bad?

direct.asda.com/LG-…als
    Have to buy a new TV,our old one went bang,last night!
    As Asda,is like 2 minutes away,was going to buy this TV!!
    But my son,says it is a poor TV,goes on about,High Definition,resolution content etc!!
    So is he right,thanks?!

15 Comments

Banned

thats a great deal

one thing tho to really notice 1080p the screen needs to be at lest 40"

JohnCenaFan

thats a great dealone thing tho to really notice 1080p the screen needs … thats a great dealone thing tho to really notice 1080p the screen needs to be at lest 40"

They can make 1080p at any size really but the benefit depends how far away you sit.

Stick '32LD450 review' into google it gets very good reviews. Seems a great price assuming it is the £297 one?

What sort of signal are you feeding it with?

Edited by: "greg_68" 19th Nov 2010

Banned

your son hasnt got a clue!

this is an HD TV with 1080P resolution!

its great value for a good tv

Cracking set, Buy buy buy

Don't forget 8% quidco makes this £275.

Banned

greg_68

Don't forget 8% quidco makes this £275.

half tempted myself to replace my 32" toshiba wlt66 720p tv (cost £860!!!).

csiman

half tempted myself to replace my 32" toshiba wlt66 720p tv (cost … half tempted myself to replace my 32" toshiba wlt66 720p tv (cost £860!!!).

Tis a great deal, espeacially if the quidco comes off, thought I'd post it to let anyone else know too.

dcx_badass

Not at all, I have two TV's on my desk one 23" one 32" both LG and both … Not at all, I have two TV's on my desk one 23" one 32" both LG and both 1080P, and believe me if they were not 1080P I would not be using them, they are my PC monitors and you can easily tell the difference when using with a PC.

I think it's safe to assume that the OP is talking about a television, not a monitor for his PC.

I think what your son means to say is that 32" is tiny. Thing is, I bet he's well aware that you won't buy a bigger TV because it's more expensive, so by telling you little fibs to undermine your confidence in the quality of the telly, he can play you into buying something bigger. That's what I would've done if I was in his place, but then, I'm an evil little ****.

Anyway, I think you should reward his cunningness by buying something at least 40". Amazon were doing 40" Toshiba 1080P sets for only £360 or so a few days ago, they might still have them on sale, and if they do, you should totally buy one. It's not much more for a vastly nicer TV.

Original Poster

greg_68

Stick '32LD450 review' into google it gets very good reviews. Seems a … Stick '32LD450 review' into google it gets very good reviews. Seems a great price assuming it is the £297 one?What sort of signal are you feeding it with?

Well now you have gone all tech...lol!! Got Talk-Talk box,is that what you mean?

Original Poster

csiman

your son hasnt got a clue!this is an HD TV with 1080P resolution!its … your son hasnt got a clue!this is an HD TV with 1080P resolution!its great value for a good tv

Lol..thanks for that.

Original Poster

thesaint

I think it's safe to assume that the OP is talking about a television, … I think it's safe to assume that the OP is talking about a television, not a monitor for his PC.

Yes this confused me..lol!

Original Poster

dxx

I think what your son means to say is that 32" is tiny. Thing is, I bet … I think what your son means to say is that 32" is tiny. Thing is, I bet he's well aware that you won't buy a bigger TV because it's more expensive, so by telling you little fibs to undermine your confidence in the quality of the telly, he can play you into buying something bigger. That's what I would've done if I was in his place, but then, I'm an evil little ****. Anyway, I think you should reward his cunningness by buying something at least 40". Amazon were doing 40" Toshiba 1080P sets for only £360 or so a few days ago, they might still have them on sale, and if they do, you should totally buy one. It's not much more for a vastly nicer TV.

Ah got it in one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just by chance,that is the one he pointed out!!lol

Mr cool

Ah got it in one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just by chance,that is the one he pointed … Ah got it in one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just by chance,that is the one he pointed out!!lol

Haha, superb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions