Groups
    EXPIRED

Is This Vaio Laptop deal worth it?

Saw this laptop and seems to be what im after but was wondering if its worth the ££400 they are asking? Im a bit of a newbie with laptops so advice appreciated. Also i was wondering if anyone knows if it can connect to a tv so i can play movies through it onto my tv?
    http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/index~modelcode~SON-VGNNR31JS.htm#_
    thanks all.

4 Comments

Looks pretty good to me and think it's worth the 400, you do tend to pay a little premium on the vaio's but I've only ever had one laptop, it's a vaio and it's been solid up till now (3.5 years) and think the build qual is excellent (FS series). Got a decent enough graphics card on it, probably wouldn't handle the very latest at top settings but would certainly play them. Relatively low screen res on it is the only disadvantage i can see, but that would help in the ability to play games at the native res of the monitor. It's got a vga out on it so would be able to connect to a tv through that (however an hdmi out would be better). Only other things i can see are its 'only' 100Meg ethernet and g wireless, a lot are 1000Meg and n wireless now but if you don't think youll need that not much point looking for it. HTH

Thats a cracking price especially with a dedicated graphics card,
    Tony

Original Poster

Thanks for the comments. What about the Vaio compared to this one?

ebuyer.com/pro…335

Its the same price roughly but just cant seem to decide which one.

you can use voucher codeEMS159 to get 10% off, iv just ordered vaio one!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions