Groups

Is this website a scam?

genius-electronics.com/str…htm

i found this website but am not sure if it is a scam?

They are really cheap.

12 Comments

It's based in China, so expect to add Custom's Duty on top of prices for most items. Can't tell if it's legit or not, doesn't look a pro site but that doesn't mean much. Not sure i'd buy from them, lol, love the msn support

i wouldnt buy from them....no way can you get a core 2 duo vaio for £360...

EDIT: lol yea the MSN support makes me trust them so much more...haha

I got spam messages for business like this all the time on ebay, if your going to pay £150+ get it from a legit shop or website least you have warrenty, and other laws in place to protect you.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help, please keep the reviews coming i really need to be 100% sure before buying anything.

Original Poster

harvie316

I got spam messages for business like this all the time on ebay, if your … I got spam messages for business like this all the time on ebay, if your going to pay £150+ get it from a legit shop or website least you have warrenty, and other laws in place to protect you.

Thats where i did get it from.

Do you know if it is a scam site though?

They accept paypal so i am sure you will have no problems if they dont send it.

If you do get it though, then handle with industrial strength gloves and definately don't like it else chances are you'll get lead poisoning. :lol:

i tried a website like this for a psp for £100 when they were new they took paypal so i thoguht if anything happened i would get a refund but they got away with 60 of the £100 i got back 40 so beware.

fludie

Thats where i did get it from.Do you know if it is a scam site … Thats where i did get it from.Do you know if it is a scam site though?They accept paypal so i am sure you will have no problems if they dont send it.

personally if they are spamming you on ebay, they are not very professional or business like, so I would not use them.

@Fludie, tbh, i am not sure you need any more reviews. No one (thus far) has said yeah go for it, most have been sceptical, the fact you posted yourself means you're not very happy, ok, comfortable then.
    I think you already know the answer don't you?

Original Poster

Ok thanks for the reviews then and i will stick to your answers.

Good choice man lol. Really looks dodgy. The layout of the website is so poor doesnt look like a site which handles products worth hundreds

Sweetchinmusic

Good choice man lol. Really looks dodgy. The layout of the website is so … Good choice man lol. Really looks dodgy. The layout of the website is so poor doesnt look like a site which handles products worth hundreds

You got that right!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?56
      2. Cheapest place to get ea access?11
      3. Samsung s8 trade in46
      4. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code22

See more discussions