Is this website any good.

Posted 11th Nov
clasohlson.com/uk/…BwE
Seen these in b&ms for £30 other day my daughter really liked them so trying to find them cheaper as you do...
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Clas ohlson is legitimate - they had a store in Manchester Arndale - not sure if it’s still open or not
sohailh198411/11/2019 11:03

Clas ohlson is legitimate - they had a store in Manchester Arndale - not …Clas ohlson is legitimate - they had a store in Manchester Arndale - not sure if it’s still open or not

Ok great thank you.
Clas Ohlson is a very well known retailer. They are Swedish and their stores are basically an IKEA-ish version of Wilkinsons. They cut back on their High Street shops a couple of years ago and many branches closed but there are some still there and they have a well established online presence.
sohailh198411/11/2019 11:03

Clas ohlson is legitimate - they had a store in Manchester Arndale - not …Clas ohlson is legitimate - they had a store in Manchester Arndale - not sure if it’s still open or not

I second that too. Clas Ohlson is a legitimate brand and had stores all over the UK a few years back. They have closed some of their stores but are still operating and doing business.
addy201311/11/2019 11:31

I second that too. Clas Ohlson is a legitimate brand and had stores all …I second that too. Clas Ohlson is a legitimate brand and had stores all over the UK a few years back. They have closed some of their stores but are still operating and doing business.

Won't let me add delivery unless I choose £7.99 weekend option. Strange?
spyro12311/11/2019 11:56

Doesn't matter purchased from Amazon instead.
spyro12311/11/2019 11:56

Hmm that’s strange. Maybe because they have limited their operations and business in the past year or so. And it seems that they only have one store in operation and that is in Reading at present hence limited availability of deliveries.
spyro12311/11/2019 12:00

Doesn't matter purchased from Amazon instead.

That’s great .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants