Groups

Is this website genuine?

as the title wanting to get the toy story dvd for the kids, dont know how to check if its a genuine website so was hoping someone could help, powerplaydirect.com/asp…999

it does say that its a region 2 dvd but I have been caught out before
    rep added for your help

7 Comments

will be in the disney bogof offer in all stores and online retailers tomorrow so best to wait

Original Poster

barky;8166499

will be in the disney bogof offer in all stores and online retailers … will be in the disney bogof offer in all stores and online retailers tomorrow so best to wait

yes but its only £8 anyway and most retailers put them up to about £16 per dvd, and I dont have time to go in the town

PowerPlay are are, in my view, a reputable outfit. I've used them before for the odd bargain and never had any problems. Honest and reliable - no, I'm not on commission!!! ¬))

Yes, they are fine - i've used them a few times and never had a problem :thumbsup:

Original Poster

JohnR5319;8166528

PowerPlay are are, in my view, a reputable outfit. I've used them before … PowerPlay are are, in my view, a reputable outfit. I've used them before for the odd bargain and never had any problems. Honest and reliable - no, I'm not on commission!!! ¬))

WonderWoman;8166541

Yes, they are fine - i've used them a few times and never had a problem … Yes, they are fine - i've used them a few times and never had a problem :thumbsup:

thanks rep on its way:thumbsup:

Quite a few negative reviews here though

ciao.co.uk/Rev…302

Original Poster

Captain Hook;8166573

Quite a few negative reviews here … Quite a few negative reviews here thoughhttp://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Powerplaydirect_com__5643302

thanks for that was hoping to get it quite soon, kids dont have much patience. think I will wait for the bogof after all:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions