Groups

Is this website legit?

Anyone bought anything from here before?

teezily.com/?ut…ogo

7 Comments

Plenty more reliable, known, and trustworthy sellers that offer the exact same thing, seems daft to take a risk... No?

Original Poster

Erubadhron

Plenty more reliable, known, and trustworthy sellers that offer the exact … Plenty more reliable, known, and trustworthy sellers that offer the exact same thing, seems daft to take a risk... No?

I'm asking for a friend in America he has seen a t-shirt on there he wants and I haven't heard of the site so thought would ask on here

Fair enough
    Could he not upload the design he likes to a seller he's comfortable with?
    Edited by: "Erubadhron" 31st Jan

Original Poster

Erubadhron

Fair enough :)Could he not upload the design he likes to a seller he's … Fair enough :)Could he not upload the design he likes to a seller he's comfortable with?

Thanks for your reply, I have just found the exact one he wants on amazon.com so he can get one from there!

HotUKDeals? Most definitely not! X)

uk... not usa.. wrong page to ask...

Original Poster

szymonmeczenow

uk... not usa.. wrong page to ask...

Not wrong at all the website ships to the USA as well as uk, I wasn't asking where it was based so your comment is useless, I got my answer and expired the thread so keep your nose out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      3. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1111

See more discussions