Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

is this website legit?

Posted 17th Nov 2018
sdykhgshop.com/

My mum's ordered something from here, she tried 3 times but payment failed each time, now has 3 "pending" orders in her account.
Can't find any info about this company, are they legit? site doesn't feel right to me.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
deleted1471098
Doesn’t look legit.

36132072-WNeK2.jpg

Edited by: "deleted1471098" 17th Nov 2018
No.

Apart from the above (if you don't know how to do that I understand), at least check the social media links, contact us page and the about us page.....all poorer than poor.
By the looks of it according to this site it will expire on the 19th domain-status.com/www…com
thanks guys, thought so
I see English isn't their first language.
gjssshop.xyz/ is the same website with different images.
Of course not. The web address is illegible!
This website looks nothing but a scam to me. They might have cloned her card... was the payment page https? I bet it wasn't.

Social media links are fake and there is just a contact form to contact them, which isn't a good sign as genuine businesses would have a landline phone number and physical address displayed.
The English used is not that of native speakers. Example: Please check with your credit card company to ensure that your card is available. (available?)

They mention they don't charge sales tax so they might be based in the US but they're not Americans for sure the people behind this website.
Edited by: "hearts22" 18th Nov 2018
hearts2218/11/2018 01:47

...there is just a contact form to contact them, which isn't a good sign …...there is just a contact form to contact them, which isn't a good sign as genuine businesses would have a landline phone number and physical address displayed...

Just like hotukdeals.com.

(Cough)
I got her to cancel her cards, just to be safe, several payments were showing on 1 card from a company in China.
hearts2218/11/2018 10:55

Hotukdeals doesn't sell stuff though

I didn't say it did.
deleted1781218/11/2018 11:00

I didn't say it did.

I know
That's not required for a website that's not selling anything. That was my point. In case anyone reading gets confused.
hearts2227 m ago

I know That's not required for a website that's not selling anything. …I know That's not required for a website that's not selling anything. That was my point. In case anyone reading gets confused.

...but you would expect contact details for a "genuine business" with a web site; such as this business, in case you are getting confused.
Quite scary. I've just come across this site on page 2 of a google search for a Brabantia item.
For me, it took 10 seconds to determine it's a scam (No contact details, Bad english, Odd URL, PHP warning flashes up!) but I can see how people could easily be lured into this one as it looks good and it's so high on the Google rankings without getting any sort of scam warning from Google or from my brower.
Be careful out there this Xmas - the con artists are getting better.
I got burned for 25 euros, just trying to find some stuff that amazon UK won't ship to Spain. Can anyone please direct me on how to report the page?
Thanks
BVBWOUE are a scam you pay and you get semthing different or very cheap, i bought a small laptop and i get a plastic mirror, don't buy nothing there
My son bought a Stone Island sweatshirt from this company on 18/3/19 and it is nothing more than a very cheap black sweatshirt with a cheap badge stuck on it. Surprisingly, they did ask for photographs of it but advised me that returns usually get "lost" so it would be unlikely I would be refunded. Please don't buy from them!!
Itemberry.......It is a SCAM!!

Do Not Buy anything from this site. They will offer free shipping and cheap merchandise. They will process and get your payment but you will NOT receive.your order.. Dont be scammed. Thid speaking from my being scammed by this website.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants