Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    if you have to ask....
    sohailh198426/05/2021 18:57

Seems to be but mixed …Seems to be but mixed reviewshttps://uk.trustpilot.com/review/grooves-inc.com

I don't know who's right but the OP linked a .co.uk - whereas you are linking a .com TP review? Are they one and the same?

Just an observation - not a nit pick.
    Phsycronix26/05/2021 19:59

Yes. I notice that on the UK site, they call themselves Groove.land …Yes. I notice that on the UK site, they call themselves Groove.land (Playthek ???) and then in "About Us" they mention Groovesland.com too. Groovesland.com redirects(?) to Grooves.land - which looks like the -inc.co.uk site!Confused? Yes, yes I am. Hehe.

Playtec did I hear you you say? If you've seen 'viva La dirt league's videos, you'll never buy there. And if you haven't seen them, have a Google. Hilarious.
    I bought some PC parts from them a few years ago. If you are willing to wait on shipping, they are great value.
    Author
    hhmm was gonna order but doubt ill order thanks mate
    Phsycronix26/05/2021 19:44

I don't know who's right but the OP linked a .co.uk - whereas you are …I don't know who's right but the OP linked a .co.uk - whereas you are linking a .com TP review? Are they one and the same?Just an observation - not a nit pick.

Noticed that myself - seem to be part of the same group

44797405-hdjfN.jpg
    sohailh198426/05/2021 19:51

Noticed that myself - seem to be part of the same group [Image]

Yes. I notice that on the UK site, they call themselves Groove.land (Playthek ???) and then in "About Us" they mention Groovesland.com too. Groovesland.com redirects(?) to Grooves.land - which looks like the -inc.co.uk site!

Confused? Yes, yes I am. Hehe.
    Ringfinger26/05/2021 21:46

Playtec did I hear you you say? If you've seen 'viva La dirt league's …Playtec did I hear you you say? If you've seen 'viva La dirt league's videos, you'll never buy there. And if you haven't seen them, have a Google. Hilarious.

No, it was just an observation. If you hover over their site logo it states "Grooves.land/playthek"

Had a peek at a few vids.
's avatar