Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 8th Jan 2022
Hi, I have stumbled across this website discount-headphones.com

Before anyone states it the prices do look too good to be true. I am already aware from some reviews the some of their products that they are sell which are new are copies. However, it is the used produces that I am interested in
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Fake. Just received some. Airpod Pros, called apple who said they have cancelled the serial number as a result of multiple repairs. Came in a sealed box and eveything! No firmware, could not put them into a genuine charger, although sounded ok. Constatnlty dropping connection. Avoid. Bad people
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Toptrumpet08/01/2022 09:40

Under Returns and Refunds:Several types of goods are exempt from being …Under Returns and Refunds:Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Yep, looks like some primary school kid had a last minute assignment to complete over the August school holidays.

I really should have looked closely at that page, that would have been an obvious warning sign. At leas they have covered themselves for the next time the try to scam someone by selling goods other than electronics.
  3. Avatar
    No, look at the contact us page for starters. Then the returns page has another companies email address on
  4. Avatar
    Address: The Farm, Stafford, ST19 9LG
    lol
    Its just another 0 effort scam (edited)
  5. Avatar
    Author
    sm969008/01/2022 09:11

No, look at the contact us page for starters. Then the returns page has …No, look at the contact us page for starters. Then the returns page has another companies email address on

I hadn’t even spotted that, and I thought I looked at the site fully. Thanks for the spot. Shall close the thread.
  6. Avatar
    Under Returns and Refunds:
    Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.

Yep, looks like some primary school kid had a last minute assignment to complete over the August school holidays.
  7. Avatar
    My Antivirus kicked in and blocked the page as Malware. Leave well alone.
  8. Avatar
    Toptrumpet08/01/2022 09:40

Under Returns and Refunds:Several types of goods are exempt from being …Under Returns and Refunds:Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Yep, looks like some primary school kid had a last minute assignment to complete over the August school holidays.

Standard pre-populated content for an off-the-peg Shopify site.

Kornelius08/01/2022 09:14

Address: The Farm, Stafford, ST19 9LG lol Its just another 0 effort scam

nonguitarmaster08/01/2022 09:18

I hadn’t even spotted that, and I thought I looked at the site fully. T …I hadn’t even spotted that, and I thought I looked at the site fully. Thanks for the spot. Shall close the thread.

Nooooo, pls don't close the thread. This is one of the more intriguing and even entertaining "is this site legit" threads.

There was a Shpock ad for "refurb Airpods" posted late Nov 2021 using an expanded address at the Staffordshire farm+postcode.
    The comments in that ad mentioned the expanded address as a collection option, plus quoted a mobile phone number.
    Does that add some credibility? Possibly not because:

There are multiple other recent but now defunct sites shifting similar tat using the expanded farm+postcode address.
    One of those site's Trustpilot profile pages has comments posted by a CS rep from Eds Electrical Outlet describing himself as (and I quote):
    Richard Head Customer Services
    So is that Richard, Head of Eds' Customer Service
    or
    Dic.....?

And another TP profile quotes the expanded address and even a UK freephone tel number, where that merchant claimed the profile in the same month that Dic of Eds claimed theirs/his.
    Plus other TP profiles where the pre-defunct site had quoted Staff farm+postcode.

Hilarious.

Has anybody else found any other related info?

Archive of Shpock ad (scroll down to comments to see address & tel): archive.is/qwzQs
    Eds Electrical Trustpants: uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk
    Fone Tech Trustpants: uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk
    Half-price Headphones Trustpants: uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com
    30secs pre-purchase due diligence Google search example: archive.is/8LdDI

Xippi08/01/2022 10:06

My Antivirus kicked in and blocked the page as Malware. Leave well alone.

We can leave your AV well alone if you tell us what it is. Krapesky perhaps? (edited)
  9. Avatar
    THIS is a bogus company, they are here to scam people. Please be aware 🙏
Discussions
Top Merchants