Found 10th May 2008
secretsales.com wondering if anyone can give me information to see if its genuine, prices seem rather good!

13 Comments

whois only shows this

Domain Name: SECRETSALES.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: NS0.SLEEK.NET
Name Server: NS1.SLEEK.NET
Name Server: NS2.SLEEK.NET
Updated Date: 26-nov-2007
Creation Date: 31-dec-2003
Expiration Date: 31-dec-2008

Ordered from them last week, they delivered quickly and item was genuine. I'll definitely order from them again.

I wouldnt trust it, you have to register before you can even see what they offer and the number of
members connected indicator never seems to shift either. No matter how often the page is refreshed! All seems to iffy!

Banned

Registrant:
Sleek Networks Limited
20 Commercial Road
Westcliff-On-Sea, SS0 0QJ
GB

Domain name: SECRETSALES.COM

Administrative Contact:
Quigley, Neil [email protected]
20 Commercial Road
Westcliff-On-Sea, SS0 0QJ
GB
+44.8456381805
Technical Contact:
Hostmaster, Gradwell dot com [email protected]
3-3a Gloucester Street
Bath, Avon BA1 2SE
UK
+44.1225800888 Fax: +44.1225800801

melanierobs;2071689

Ordered from them last week, they delivered quickly and item was genuine. … Ordered from them last week, they delivered quickly and item was genuine. I'll definitely order from them again.

ELABORATE PLEASE:)

Banned

good find it just cost me £200 quid when misses go on it lol

p.s got some job out of it lol

raptorcigs;2071770

ELABORATE PLEASE:)

I agree, a bit more info would be welcome:thumbsup:

I have signed up just in case it gets big and people become desperate for referrals!

I have been a member for about a year, but when a sale starts on there you have to be quick or the good stuff will be gone. I've bought junk food tshirts from them & they have been delivered within a couple of days & i have just been too slow for other stuff i wanted from them :-(

looks good!

I bought a cerrutti jumper for £20 and it came after 2 days.

Banned

just thought it may be worth relaying my experience with this shambles of a company;

spotted cheerleaders' post ref: junk Food t-shirts; ordered two t-shirts + a couple of items from the penguin sale; 2 weeks later and still no goods I rang them up to be told the sales had only just ended and to expect the items by the end of the week. One item of the 2nd order turned up about a week later without any advice on the other item. I rang the company to be told I wouldn't be getting it as the supplier had cocked up (it's never THEIR fault!) which meant I had paid £4.50 delivery on a 12 item. Not happy! Re: T-shirts, it is now 4 weeks later and I received one last week - i'm told the other one 'should' turn up 'soon' whatever that means so again - £4.50 delivery charge for one £12 item (did I tell you I was charged 2 * delivery on that order because it was two different brands?)

As supposed 'compensation' for the coks ups I was given access to a 'super secret sale'; now at this point I should've told them where to go but foolishly I bought into the patter and purchased some more items; this was around two weeks ago and have just had an email today to say that one of the items won't be turning up; no advice on when I may be expecting all hte other things I ordered (6 items) so not a great deal of help really! Naturally I responded to this email with a reply saying please cancel all my outstanding orders and refund the delivery... surprise surprise i am yet to hear anything from them. If you want a further update email me.

I'm not saying don't order from them - just expect long drawn out delivereis, soft soap customer service and lots of broken promises. If the situation improves I will also post.

BE WARNED
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc22
    2. CEX grading68
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?67

See more discussions