Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

Only £80 on O2 website and instore

Original Poster

lottysdad08;7776586

Only £80 on O2 website and instore

i,m not to bothered about price i just want to know if its a good phone really and worth buying :thumbsup:

i had one it was terrible to use:)
swapped it with the mother in law:whistling:

Banned

wulshaz;7776607

i,m not to bothered about price i just want to know if its a good phone … i,m not to bothered about price i just want to know if its a good phone really and worth buying :thumbsup:

Ah rite, in that case i would say def yes, these are a very good phone for the money

best budget phone i ever had, long battery life, fantastic large touch screen and i've never heard anyone say anything bad about it,but as said before this is at the top end you want to be paying for it.

Banned

missismop;7776637

i had one it was terrible to use:)swapped it with the mother in … i had one it was terrible to use:)swapped it with the mother in law:whistling:

id rather have a bad phone than the mother in law any day

Original Poster

cheers guys looks like i,m nipping out to currys!

lottysdad08;7776651

id rather have a bad phone than the mother in law any day

but my mother in law is nice;-)

Banned

£75 from carphone warehouse after £5 quidco incl delivery. Also includes £10 virgin credit but I believe the phone is unlocked anyway which is much better than getting one locked to O2.

carphonewarehouse.com/mob…NEW

Original Poster

thanks yes unlocked would be better

It's a good phone for the money, Battery life is extremely good, Think I only have to charge mine about once a fortnight, Although I'm only a light user.

Loads better than an LG Cookie.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769469
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247630
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2355
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422867

See more discussions