Found 7th Jan 2010
Rep will be left.

I'm not sure how much Ipods go for, was thinking of buying one from littlewoods as you can pay weekly.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

cheaper if u can try and get one on Ebay depends if you want it knew i guess

130 quid for a good quality

Banned

Not the best price.

Can be had for cheaper, but if youre paying monthly/weekly then im unsure of other companies to use for comparison

What i generally do with Littlewoods is wait for a decent voucher code to be mailed to me,
then go through Quidco(8%) and use the Take 3 payment option ie pay it interest free over 3 months.

Even then they can still be very expensive, just need to do some research and not be blinded by a stupidly low weekly amount over 99million weeks.

Cheers

Original Poster

Thanks rep left.

Original Poster

Found a code and price is now £143.20, Is it worth it now?

Why dont you order from sister site Marshall Ward?

]http//ww…8gb

Only £149 plus postage (£3.95 I think) Buy now pay Feb 2011 so over a year to pay it off interest free.

lindauk;7460989

Found a code and price is now £143.20, Is it worth it now?

yes good value now, beware of codes not for you though. I personally have never had a problem but a lot have.

Original Poster

DJNG22;7461069

yes good value now, beware of codes not for you though. I personally have … yes good value now, beware of codes not for you though. I personally have never had a problem but a lot have.

Thanks for you're help. Rep left

Banned

lindauk;7461977

Thanks for you're help. Rep left

try the code you used on littlewoods on marshallward as if i remember correctly they are all the same company if its the code ZG103 then you may get it for £119 on marshallward
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983228
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427114623
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115

See more discussions