is thisn a dodgy site?

Banned 9 replies
Found 24th Nov 2010
i have just come across this website mystorecbuy.info/ looks dodgy am i right? thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Don't even need to look at who.is................just avoid, it's a scam.

Address alone looks dodgey enough.

The .info domain is enough info for me to walk away. I use .info's myself but only because they are a cheap way to get multiple instant email addresses and no other reason (about 70p a year!)

nice find ive just ordered 4x iphones

redshellbuckley
Let us know how you fair out with your purchases!

supermod

ollypocknell

Dodgy as fxxx..... they use a UK based IP but its far too good to be … Dodgy as fxxx..... they use a UK based IP but its far too good to be true.. They will harvest your details and **** up your credit / credit scoring.

The website is 4 days old and registered to an address in China - many sites like this appear in the run up to chrismas selling 'too good to be true' electronics and movies/games - please be careful when giving out your payment details to such website for your own protection.

Domain Name:MYSTORECBUY.INFOCreated On:22-Nov-2010 14:34:54 UTCRegistrant … Domain Name:MYSTORECBUY.INFOCreated On:22-Nov-2010 14:34:54 UTCRegistrant Name:Daniel ParkRegistrant Organization:Registrant Street1:digital 33Registrant City:GuangzhouRegistrant State/Province:GuangdongRegistrant Postal Code:510005Registrant Country:CNRegistrant Phone:+1.3533569765

Sloth/Mod

Kitt37

redshellbuckleyLet us know how you fair out with your purchases!

I think you failed to detect their large helping of sarcasm

This is my favourite part of the T&C from site..

This web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may … This web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. mystorebuy.info therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Just wait til the bill comes through for 4 times the advertised price
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions